Brakes need to do them.

05 Red

Reaction score
The rotors and pads needed. Probably lines too.
EBC seem to be the most available option along with Power Stop.
Anyone have any opinions on what to go with ? When i'm in there i plan on taking the calipers off and painting them.

Can’t remember which are softer or their compatibility but mine don’t squeak or squeal,come to think of it there is an occasional squeal from the back somewhere lol

I run powerstop pads/rotors and have no complaints. Stops on a dime and low brake dust.

Been running Power Stop rotors and Z23 pads for years now. No squeal, nice smooth (and fast when necessary) stops.

Can’t remember which are softer or their compatibility but mine don’t squeak or squeal,come to think of it there is an occasional squeal from the back somewhere lol
That could be on acceleration - pay attention next time you floor it and see if that's it :cool::D:rolleyes:

The rotors and pads needed. Probably lines too.
EBC seem to be the most available option along with Power Stop.
Anyone have any opinions on what to go with ? When i'm in there i plan on taking the calipers off and painting them.
I am doing mine as well I purchased Wagner semi metallics for both fronts and rear, Rotors went with Detroit Axle Brakes and Rotors and they are USA made no China Crap worked well on my other trucks. I also added VIPER Stickers on my rotors fronts and back had a fella from Israel make em for me, and painted the rotors as well. My 10 NR really stands out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back