• Mostly Mopar with a few oddballs

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Doesn't matter to me,all I need is transportation from point A to B

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • What in the world is a MOPAR?

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not me baby with my missus and I it's all Daimler Chrysler all my trucks have been Dodge's and 3 of the last cars have been Mercedes!:D

Through out my life I have owned about 90% Mopars. When I was young Mopars cost a lot more than chevys so I had to own a few of those until I couild make enough money to afford Mopars. Right now I own 3 Mopars and 1978 Porsche 928. I did have another Mopar, but it is now a charcoal brickette.

Bill.

I'd say mopar only,your normal person can't afford the old cars any more,and there isn't a better truck out there. srt10 for speed,cummins for pulling

strictly MOPAR OR NO CAR for me.....actually i have owned a few toyota trucks

After reading this thread, I realized the cars I most enjoyed were my last two Mopars. I had an 05 Dodge Magnum for two years that I loved followed by my 04 Ram SRT-10. I think build quality could be better but I love how Mopar isn't afraid to stick a big (gas guzzeling) motor into just about anything it fits into!! I almost picked up an 04 Audi S4 instead of my truck but am very pleased with my decision. I'm not a diehard yet, we'll have to see what the future holds for DC!!

Bone said:
Astroglide for me.

LOL....You said that last time this subject came up.......:dontknow:

I see a car I like.... If there's nothing really shitty about it...... I may buy one.....

So far, nothing for the money has been able to pry me out'a my TT Z.....

Now ask me about product disloyalty......:D

SD

Mostly Mopar, but I bought a new GMC Yukon when General Motors fell on hard times (and I love it!), and I'll buy my daughter a new Ford next.

My blood bleeds MOPAR, nothing but MOPAR, and forever will only be -MOPAR...

DenOfThievz said:
Mostly Mopar, but I bought a new GMC Yukon when General Motors fell on hard times (and I love it!), and I'll buy my daughter a new Ford next.

You don't like your daughter?:dontknow: ;) :D

My preference is not a poll option. I definetly stick with American made except I DESPISE FORDs. Every one that I have owned (2 or 3 over the years) have been nothing but junk.

I have a new GMC Yukon that I absolutely love and my wife has a Vette that's very nice.

Course my fav is my truck, lol. :rock:

I am diehard Mopar as most of you know and have never had a dealer problem. Of course I worked at 2 different Ford dealers for years and know most of the techs at the Dodge stores. Its who you know when it comes to dealers!

I'm a Dodge/Jeep guy, period....

Have owned 10 since 99....

To be honest, I bleed Chevy. But Dodge is just putting out some far superior products lately. I love my SRT-10 and am thinking about getting a Viper coupe buy my loyalty to Corvette might be too strong. Especially the track ready Z06. Some new Corbeau LG1 seats and Nitto NT01's on that bish and it's unbeatable. Then I can drive it home from the track.

Mopar rocks but I tend to refrain from loyalty of this kind... If you think about it, its kind of silly in the end.

in fact, i have been in love with mopar car! and that is my first mopar i ever have! my first car was piece of crap, it is 1993 suzuki sidekick, got rid of it quicky!

Begood said:
Where is Mikey? He is a member of GMC.

Gay
Man's
Club.

Bill.
Listen here Husk shucker :D At least I never lowered myself enough to drive a Festiva ;) :p :D It was blue right Billy :dontknow: :D STFU and I am demoting you to Backyard Gnome :2in1:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back