Break Peddle help needed

we have a couple, the bad part is it looks like the guide on his adjuster is whats broken, if that's the case then more than likely no fix, shorty can have it ,just pay shipping

also venomous give me a shout today, we're pretty slammed not sure when I will be able to call, but one of your customers is interested in a turbo 400 conversion we have, but he would like you to speak to me

the number is 704-214-7849 it also has the gear vendor unit with it

we have a couple, the bad part is it looks like the guide on his adjuster is whats broken, if that's the case then more than likely no fix, shorty can have it ,just pay shipping

also venomous give me a shout today, we're pretty slammed not sure when I will be able to call, but one of your customers is interested in a turbo 400 conversion we have, but he would like you to speak to me

the number is 704-214-7849 it also has the gear vendor unit with it

Lmao! Just heard the message. Old man was in bed by midnight. You said around 10am so was letting you sleep. :D

Hello all, I'm a brand new SRT owner of my quad cab, 2005. My brake pedal is doing this same thing, and at first I was thinking ok, maybe this is normal, but then thought no way, that can't be right so I found this thread. I definitely want to fix this with the least amount of money as possible. I'm fairly mechanically and engineering inclined, but also 6ft 4in with big hands and getting up into that area to work would be painful for me. I noticed one person said that have that whole brake pedal part for possible sale, is this still the case? Otherwise, is there a part I need to buy or need to buy the whole brake pedal assembly? These are the adjustable pedals btw. Hope to hear back soon. Thank you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back