BREAKING NEWS....

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Men and Men that act like Women ( ;):D:D:D ),

It has been a few years since that day I brought my "Red Sled" home, washed her, loved her, mod'd her....waxed her, vacuumed her, and stared at her like she was the most beautiful thing that ever existed. But the day has come...

I will be saying good bye to her once she arrives from Hawai'i. I wanted to keep her but buying a "beater" was not gonna cut it due to work constraints and financial concerns. So, I will be trading her in. And tomorrow (or today...depending on when you read this) I will be picking up my new truck.

I would just like to say, thank you for your comraderie and helpfulness. This was a GREAT forum to hang out and BS about stuff and about trucks. I will keep in touch...take care!

Krazy...out. (For now.)

P.S. I went back to my Chevy ways....but, just stepped it up to a 4x4. Still rocking the extra rear doors on the truck. Gotta keep it real, yo!LOL! Just bought a 2011 Z-71 Crew Cab LTZ. :rock:

Hate to see you sell but people cant be expected to drive the same vehicle forever...heck, these trucks are going to be 7 years old since they first rolled of the line....been about 4.5 yrs since the last one rolled down....keep in touch and post some pics of the Chevy...nice trucks IMO..:)

You could at least send me the VIN to your "old" truck for the Registry

Any of you think they will come out with a new srt 10 in the future? :D

Another sad moment in the anals of the viper truck history books:(

Dammit Krazy. We still want to meet you in Panama City!!

This is not impossible...especially considering that my In-Laws live in Pensacola...and we have lived there for a bit. I love the area and expect to visit soon....I can never turn down a trip to P-Cola, and I still have never been to Panama City after living in Florida for 8 years!!!:eek:

I'm confused...are you a "Post-Ho" or a Forum Owner? Either way...good timing. OR NOT!

Who cares...this decision was very hard for me. Even my wife was concerned at the Dealership because I actually showed my "real" emotions during the 'negotiations'. I guess I looked sad...I tried to look tough. Even tough guys look sad sometimes.

The worst part was hearing their idea of my trucks "worth". I actually became hostile and he had to back down. I ended up with a good deal...but it took him 3 hours to convince me that it was a good deal. (BTW...he hasn't seen my truck yet....it's still in transit from Hawai'i. ;) )

32K for a 46K truck is not bad IMO...and I'm talking about the Chevy. (And I still owe'd 12K on the SRT!):rock:

Last edited:
I'm confused...are you a "Post-Ho" or a Forum Owner? Either way...good timing. OR NOT!

Who cares...this decision was very hard for me. Even my wife was concerned at the Dealership because I actually showed my "real" emotions during the 'negotiations'. I guess I looked sad...I tried to look tough. Even tough guys look sad sometimes.

The worst part was hearing their idea of my trucks "worth". I actually became hostile and he had to back down. I ended up with a good deal...but it took him 3 hours to convince me that it was a good deal. (BTW...he hasn't seen my truck yet....it's still in transit from Hawai'i. ;) )

32K for a 46K truck is not bad IMO...and I'm talking about the Chevy. (And I still owe'd 12K on the SRT!):rock:

Yea, I know how you feel.... really do

Never.....

This is why, 2004 went OK, trucks sold and some at a Premium. 2005's built between Sept 04 to about Feb 05 went pretty good, then, the Dealers couldn't get them off there lots, economy was turning, gas prices were going up.....

By may of 2005 there was 700+ trucks sitting in a lot in Mexico with nowhere to go. If I remember right, Woodhouse was picking up a bunch of then and selling them at a good price, however, the 2005 build season was cut short. 2006, from what I understand was to be a production year similar to 2005, however, that production run was cut to half of what 2005 production year was supposed to be.....

Once the last Night Runner went down the line, the RAM SRT-10 was done.... for good

Vj

P.S. I went back to my Chevy ways....but, just stepped it up to a 4x4. Still rocking the extra rear doors on the truck. Gotta keep it real, yo!LOL! Just bought a 2011 Z-71 Crew Cab LTZ. :rock:

Traitor

:D

Wish you all the best.....congrats on the new truck!

Thanks Peeps! I'm liking it...mostly because it is new and we all know how men not only become attached to old things, but love new things as well! ;) :D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back