Bristol Street Fights tomorrow...

CrazyUSMarine said:
Yeah, I had a hell of a time! Thanks for meeting me up there Larry. Never been on a track before, but i have alot better understanding now of how it works. Next thing to do is to get it programed. Who was it that did the programing again?

I will post up my slip later. Thanks again man!

Contact Roe Racing for an SCT tuner with his flash for 93 octane and 100 like Ken has...makes a big difference..

BTW...the truck is higher than normal in the rear..:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
good deal Jack...now I just need to get the DRs..:burnout:

You are going to Panama City, right?
The best price by far on D/R's is direct from M&H, just be sure to check the VTCOA discount box.

TNVIPER said:
No go for Panama for me...just too much to get done...:(

LARRY, YOU JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND, PANAMA CITY IS A MUST!!!!!
Now see what you have done, you caused me to yell at you. EVERYBODY is going to be there, Sean Roe will be there and he is one of your heroes. Many different vendors will be in attendance, and I promise you you will have a blast. Especially when Ironhead and myself get on the track. Eddie and Stinker will be there and we are planning 2 days at the beach which was more fun than most white people should have. YOU JUST GOTTA SHOW UP!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
LARRY, YOU JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND, PANAMA CITY IS A MUST!!!!!
Now see what you have done, you caused me to yell at you. EVERYBODY is going to be there, Sean Roe will be there and he is one of your heroes. Many different vendors will be in attendance, and I promise you you will have a blast. Especially when Ironhead and myself get on the track. Eddie and Stinker will be there and we are planning 2 days at the beach which was more fun than most white people should have. YOU JUST GOTTA SHOW UP!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Gonna be hard to do but maybe...:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back