Bristol Street Fights tomorrow...

CrazyUSMarine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone is trying to make it up there tomorrow at 6. If we have a few show up, we can maybe have alittle get together or something. Let me know fellas...:burnout:

JTSDAD and I are both working. We both work in Bristol, and live just outside. Come hang out sometime.

hey trav having fun at work? we do both work tomorrow though so count us out. i beleive we are both off on saturday. tnviper is also a local. you may want to hit him with a pm. have fun at thunder valley, the heat and altitude will kill your times. that and sitting in the staging lanes forever with 10 thousand 5.0 mustangs. give em hell and shout back about this weekend if you want to have a mini gtg

I can be there...friend of mine that owns a Charger SRT8 is supposed to meet me there...his car is at our dealer getting a cam and ported intake installed.....let me know if you are coming....:rock:

Sounds good, i will be there with a few of my buddies. We will be leaving Knoxville at about 3:30. You can give me a call if you would like, I would love to see that beast of yours run and take a look at that new SRT-8. My number is:

(865) 323-8497

But we definitely have to have a GTG soon. Thanks man!

-Allan

CrazyUSMarine said:
Sounds good, i will be there with a few of my buddies. We will be leaving Knoxville at about 3:30. You can give me a call if you would like, I would love to see that beast of yours run and take a look at that new SRT-8. My number is:

(865) 323-8497

But we definitely have to have a GTG soon. Thanks man!

-Allan

Good deal Allen...I will give you a call tomorrow to get our times together..look forward to meeting you...Seems like all the other local SRT10 guys have to work...but I might be able to round up a few local SRT8 guys to beat up on..;)

Bunch of slackers man!;) I took off work early to come to this. But anyways, it should be fun. Never been to one of these before. So hopefully its a good experience. My buddy will have a Chevy SS with us, hes convinced it will kill our trucks, so we will see. See ya tomorrow man!

Ahhh, can someone please advise what "street fights" are lol.
Sounds like a holigan convention......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think it's just the promotional name for a "run what you brung" drag race event at a drag strip.

We had a great time at Bristol tonight...Crazyusmarine (Allen) is a natural born drag racer....never been on a drag strip and he does a 14.0X in a QC with only mods being CAI & Catbacks.....great time on a track that runs 2-4 tenths slower than most....and he whooped a C-6 Corvette..:rock:

FATJACK said:
Larry, have you got any drag radials yet?, if so what kind of times did you run???

No DRs yet and I didnt run...there were 4 Lightnings there and they want me bad.....I cannot hookup worth a poop and will not race again till I have DRs....bad thing is I could have beat all of them..none of them did better than mid 13s.....

TNVIPER said:
No DRs yet and I didnt run...there were 4 Lightnings there and they want me bad.....I cannot hookup worth a poop and will not race again till I have DRs....bad thing is I could have beat all of them..none of them did better than mid 13s.....

You gotta get some soon....Crap, my junk will run mid 12's.

TNVIPER said:
We had a great time at Bristol tonight...Crazyusmarine (Allen) is a natural born drag racer....never been on a drag strip and he does a 14.0X in a QC with only mods being CAI & Catbacks.....great time on a track that runs 2-4 tenths slower than most....and he whooped a C-6 Corvette..:rock:

Yeah, I had a hell of a time! Thanks for meeting me up there Larry. Never been on a track before, but i have alot better understanding now of how it works. Next thing to do is to get it programed. Who was it that did the programing again?

I will post up my slip later. Thanks again man!

what was your best time. my bristol best is 13.5 at 102 (60ft of 2.154) with 93 octane tune. i have a 100 octane tune, but as you have seen bristol is tough to get a good hole shot without melting the hides.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back