Bronze wheels on a red truck?

BigRedVenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Dan has bronze wheels on his NightRunner, but does anyone have or has anyone seen bronze factory wheels on a red truck? Trying to plan out a theme for the future. Black/red seems overdone.

Here you go!
truck-red-and-bronze.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Why not ? It surely is not a SRT10...., but a quit good look a like. Ground effects look a little strange.....

i can't tell. it looks a little high, but it could be the way it's parked?
but everything else seems to be "right"... SRT in the headrests, front brakes, different headlights (black instead of chrome), and that one piece of side sill under the oem cladding... doesn't scream non SRT at initial glance...

hard to tell but it looks like an SRT to me - just curious if it's a flame red 06 as they're super rare...

i can't tell. it looks a little high, but it could be the way it's parked?
but everything else seems to be "right"... SRT in the headrests, front brakes, different headlights (black instead of chrome), and that one piece of side sill under the oem cladding... doesn't scream non SRT at initial glance...

hard to tell but it looks like an SRT to me - just curious if it's a flame red 06 as they're super rare...

to be fair, i was curious too and checked his postings. He bought all of the SRT parts including cluster, cladding, interior etc afterwards and if you click on the picture it directs you to his online photo album, where you can find the non SRT truck before the transformation :D

to be fair, i was curious too and checked his postings. He bought all of the SRT parts including cluster, cladding, interior etc afterwards and if you click on the picture it directs you to his online photo album, where you can find the non SRT truck before the transformation :D

i looked at a few of his posts, but then a squirrel ran across the yard and distracted me :D

You are correct, not an SRT, hence no emblems. Would have loved one but climate here and the fact that I live at the bottom of a big ass hill and hour from work, rear wheel drive doesnt work. But absolutely love the look of them that is why I have spent 5 grand to look like one, I dont race nor pretend, tell everyone its a hemi, so I hope all don't hate.

You are correct, not an SRT, hence no emblems. Would have loved one but climate here and the fact that I live at the bottom of a big ass hill and hour from work, rear wheel drive doesnt work. But absolutely love the look of them that is why I have spent 5 grand to look like one, I dont race nor pretend, tell everyone its a hemi, so I hope all don't hate.

No, not hating at all.
Your money, your truck and btw it looks good.

No hate. You did what I was planning to do to my 04 hemi sport quad cab. Changed my mind and bought a Srt 10. Good looking truck. The wheels look awesome.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back