Brother passes up new M10 Chally for this????

In his brother's defense (that's me by the way), Petty parked #001 in front of my local dealer for all to see, touch and sit in. Then they FIRED it UP...right in front of me...How the heck am I supposed to resist THAT? Oh, and #067 is actually the thirteenth one produced. They passed on that number for obvious reasons! So, I'll be sitting in #67 of 43...:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Forgot to say ---He may be coming to Panama GTG ---He said he will run anyone for PINKS hahahahaha ,,,j/k

It looks pretty awesome to me, id drive the hell out of it :) Once i get the TT setup on the Z ill take him up on that "pinks" offer :D:D:D

is that 34k for the car with all the mods or is that bring them your car add 34k and thats what you get? Either way thats bad a$$ and better than the limited M10 challey.....

There will be no # 13 do to superstitious reasons and a # 67 is going to be the replacement Number , Can't remember what he told me but it has significance to petty accomplisments, I beleive ---MAYBE HE WILL CHIME IN AND EXPLAIN THE REASON FOR #67

Last edited:
VIPR PWR said:
There will be no # 13 do to superstitious reasons and a # 67 is going to be the replacement Number Can't remember what he told me ---MAYBE HE WILL CHIME IN AND EXPLAIN THE REASON FOR #67
Yes, BUT, 6 & 7 add up to 13!.... Du Du Daaa!.......... AHHHHHH:evil: :p !

joemags54 said:
Yes, BUT, 6 & 7 add up to 13!.... Du Du Daaa!.......... AHHHHHH:evil: :p !

LOL , it sure does ---Time to buy 2:D

My bro' is correct. They passed on the unlucky number. The reason for #67 us twofold:

1. 1967 was Petty's banner year on the Winston Cup (27 of 48 races won, 10 in a row, and he got his "new" nickname because of it)
2. Buddy Arrington's car number for most of his career was 67. His son's shop is doing all the motor work on the 5.7 to get it up over 600 bhp.

It's a FAT chunk of change but one gets what one loves. I don't love Shelbys.....I LOVE Chally's!

Hopefully this will post before midnight! :dontknow:

joemags54 said:
No, but may be you can get Richard Petty to sign it:dontknow: :p

I beleive that he has already talked to petty and this may not be a problem at all:rock::rock:
He is trying to post but his posts are being moderated:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back