Brother passes up new M10 Chally for this????

He DOES sign it. Right on the Tach face. And he will hand me the keys...

About time ---I've been trying to hold off the wolves for you LOL

Here's the deal on the 67 of 43. They did skip the unlucky number. The reason they chose 67 is twofold:

1. It was Petty's best year in the Winston Cup (27 of 48 races won, 10 in a row, and the year he got his nickname).
2. It was Buddy Arrington's car number. His son's shop is doing the engine work...

I'm gettin' what I love! I just don't LOVE Shelby's!:rock:

Petty talked about this car the other night on a documentry about the Petty family and NASCAR.....I would take this over the 10 anytime...:rock:

Yep that is what I tried to say:banghead:

MOPAR 10 said:
Here's the deal on the 67 of 43. They did skip the unlucky number. The reason they chose 67 is twofold:

1. It was Petty's best year in the Winston Cup (27 of 48 races won, 10 in a row, and the year he got his nickname).
2. It was Buddy Arrington's car number. His son's shop is doing the engine work...

I'm gettin' what I love! I just don't LOVE Shelby's!:rock:
fair enough.... So "out the door" what are the damages?

I'm afraid to say....and I'm gambling that it'll hold value!

wait for it....wait for it....73,771! But that's out the door and I think they throw in one of those old school cup holders that hangs on the window! Now, I'll be over at the nuthouse if you need me and in the soup line on Sundays!

TeamSRT10 said:
i like the Petty Challenger, just not a fan of the wheels tho. i do love the shaker hood

That is HILARIOUS! The ONLY reason my boss let me entertain this idea is that she fell in LOVE with those wheels! She was NOT on board with the M10 I was getting but when we went and saw the Petty #001 at our dealership here, she fell HARD! THANK YOU wheels!:D

MOPAR 10 said:
I'm afraid to say....and I'm gambling that it'll hold value!

wait for it....wait for it....73,771! But that's out the door and I think they throw in one of those old school cup holders that hangs on the window! Now, I'll be over at the nuthouse if you need me and in the soup line on Sundays!

Like I told you you can always come here ---we have great food kitchens :D
Or another possible ??? Doesn't Ft. Bragg have Base living and a cafateria with lots of veggies :D

MOPAR 10 said:
He DOES sign it. Right on the Tach face. And he will hand me the keys...
For 60k, I would hope so. Why not just by an SRT8 Challenger and slap a Vortech on it?:dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
For 60k, I would hope so. Why not just by an SRT8 Challenger and slap a Vortech on it?:dontknow:

Since the STFU slap-a-bitch -choke-a-hoe tribe was NOT formed during the 1st panama GTG. I beleive it would be inoppropriate for me to say STFU Santeen:D:aetsch: So maybe on of it's members would be so kind as to do it for me:rock:

so that car is 73xxx, hey to each their own and if thats what you want get it my friend.

Much more bang than the M10, but a lot more buck too. Great car for a true Petty fan.

You want a bad ass challanger get a mr. Norms, badest around. Or you can get a cud version if you want a different flavor. He's got 3 types a 600 700 and 1000 hp.www.mrnormsgarage.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back