Build Number 2933 of 3057

dont know whats special about that truck besides the chrome 20" knock-off srt rims.....

Current Member (now Viper Owner) Previous Ride

dont know whats special about that truck besides the chrome 20" knock-off srt rims.....

Oh, not much.....just a custom grind cam, beehive springs, T&D rollers, ported heads, port matched intake, 4.56 rear, ported throttle body (and more). Someone's going to be pleasantly surprised after buying that truck and finding over $6K in hidden mods. :rock:

Thanks Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Sir.....

I still got some of her (ol 2933) stock parts in my tack shed!!!vHey Tim, how are ya....

I thought her stance was much lower than that. OMG I remember the sig picture. I used to drool over her sitting in that grass.

I thought her stance was much lower than that. OMG I remember the sig picture. I used to drool over her sitting in that grass.

Yep, I had her down in the weeds. Sadly it looks like someone raised her back up and put a trailer hitch on it. I'll bet she pulled the h3ll out of a trailer though. That cam is ground for torque and she has a super strong torque curve. :burnout:

Yep, I had her down in the weeds. Sadly it looks like someone raised her back up and put a trailer hitch on it. I'll bet she pulled the h3ll out of a trailer though. That cam is ground for torque and she has a super strong torque curve. :burnout:

I wanna buy her. I'd be kind'ah dumb to though because I finally paid everything off (cc's and all) and am on a clean slate. :dontknow:I wanted to enjoy being debt free for a while.

This truck is in Wilson N.C. how does anyone on this post know anything about this truck? Just asking because the states are far apart!

From the original owner to us

"Awesome. Thanks! I am sure that dealership has no idea that the truck has a custom grind cam, ported heads, beehive springs, T&D rollers, port-matched intake, ported throttle body, 4.56 rear and much, much more. Someone is going to be VERY happy with that buy"

We know way more than anyone really knows

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back