Build page stroked 545 w/paxton

And if I'm there, it'll be the completely the same outcome. You'll lose. :D

dumbass i won last year ,,,duh i even had more HP at dyno day than you did ,,,where did you win ,,,what did you win ???????

i had way less hp than you and ran faster than you... so stfu:D

the game was not to have to run faster gooberhead ,,it was to run consistant ,duh ,,its called bracket racing ,got them honda civic drs rolling and i stayed the consistant one ,,thats why i got the real trophy and you and your girlfriend sanqueer did not :aetsch:

Ironhead said:
dumbass i won last year ,,,duh i even had more HP at dyno day than you did ,,,where did you win ,,,what did you win ???????

That's it, I'm coming after ur stank but next year :D

then we you wining like a baby last year till tony gave you the pity trophy

i just saw this...lol

i wasn't whining... i was happy!... but nobody brought any real competition for me, so i was upset... except for bobby... and i can't compete with that...

i tracked it more, and did a few things, and really... it's cool... i had fun... and for all the years i talked crap... and couldn't deliver... last year was comforting...

but clearly... i can't bracket race:mad:

oh... and i didn't ask for a trophy;) and you oughtta know me enough by now that "most items hit with truck" (although proudly displayed in my garage) was not out of pity... but sincere:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back