Built by Roush?

Found some more info :

Not really 900 HP but good enough :D

V10 Competition Crate Engine and Gen III V10 Performance Upgrade Kit
Leading the way is an 800 horsepower V-10 Competition Series engine, part number P5155872 that is designed specifically for drag racing. Hand assembled to exacting standards by race engine builders, the Competition Series V-10 features an aluminum block with aluminum cylinder heads. Designed for the rigors of drag racing and pulling 695 lb. ft. of torque with an operating range of up to 7,000 rpm, these race-calibrated engines include a forged steel crankshaft with forged steel connecting rods and forged aluminum pistons with a compression ratio of 12.5:1. All rotating components have been balanced for maximum performance at the track.

The Competition Series engine includes a JTEC controller with race calibration and engine harness. Designed specifically for drag racing, future applications include an off-road and road-race version.

It is sold with a bill of sale only, no title, because it is a race car only. You actually ordered the cars through the parts department, not through sales.

It is sold with a bill of sale only, no title, because it is a race car only. You actually ordered the cars through the parts department, not through sales.

That's ok a no registration ticket here is only $160, it'd be worth it to drive it around:D

To answer the OP's original question, I could very well see Roush building these. If not mistaken they build many specialty cars and I even think the Toyota Solara Convertible. They install the kit to make it a droptop! I think it was Roush anyways:dontknow:

Nah... Has to be tagged and inspected and insured. Don't think you can get any of the 3 on a vin less car?

Tags that say SRT: Check. Inspection sheet signed by yours truly: Check. Insurance for my "off road vehicluars"" Check.

Sounds like we are GTG! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back