Burke Rice died Oct-24-09; wanted you all to know

Thanks for informing us, Mike. Mr. Rice was the first member of this forum that I communicated with, but haven't seen many post from him as of late. God bless his family, he will be missed.

What a tragedy.:(
This is such sad news but it seems he had his act together and will be in a better place now.

My condolences to you, Mike,and to his family :(

this is him when we first made a flame thrower for our sandrail

burkerice.jpg

Right before we went to see the midnight showing of Rambo

burkerice1.jpg

Danger Cart

burkerice2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this.

He sounds like he led a very full life and will be missed in his community as well as here.

Prayers and thoughts to his family and friends.

I just read this and I'm terribly sorry to hear it. I knew Burke, he didn't live far from me. I'll always remember the first time I met him. I was at Lowes shopping one day, and when I came out to the parking lot I saw his black truck and immediately went over to say hello. We got to talking and I told him about the forum (found out he was already a member) and that I owned Whitey, ( I was driving my Z-71, not Whitey) but I don't think he believed me, and he looked pretty skeptical. I invited him and his friend back to my house and pulled Whitey out of the garage for them. He was very happy see my truck and meet another SRT-10 owner. I spoke to him several more times over the past year or two and I would see him around occasionally. I'm a firm believer that when it's your time to go, it's your time to go........so, RIP Burke. I know that he's taken care of.

I just saw this (I haven't been around much these past 2 weeks), such a loss. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Bill.

Everyone that reads this needs to reflect on just how precious life is.

Here was a young man with his life ahead of him, and it's now over. I know I have done some things that when I look back on them, I thank god I lived to talk about what I did.

Love and live life to the fullest, but also be aware of what can happen.

Silverback said:
Everyone that reads this needs to reflect on just how precious life is.

Here was a young man with his life ahead of him, and it's now over. I know I have done some things that when I look back on them, I thank god I lived to talk about what I did.

Love and live life to the fullest, but also be aware of what can happen.

Burke was just so young...... hard to imagine how his loved ones are suffering.... God bless them.

D

:argh:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... I'm only learning of this today.. And his last post was around October 1st, 2009... GOD keep this young soul close to you. I don't recall ANYone having ANY issues with Burke. Here today and gone tomorow, but he left way too soon.:(

Venom Power said:
:argh:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... I'm only learning of this today.. And his last post was around October 1st, 2009... GOD keep this young soul close to you. I don't recall ANYone having ANY issues with Burke. Here today and gone tomorow, but he left way too soon.:(

Tragic to die so young............

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back