Burrito warmers

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
we may make a run of our own burrito warmes, out of 6061 aluminum priced maybe in the $150 we have to build one first to get actual pricing, top will be custom engravable for an xtra amount

but post up or start a list on whom is interested.

they will look different from this, but a basic idea

IMG_1422.jpg

Last edited:
Taco Bell got some, don't know if they'll mount in the our trucks thou. :D:D:D

:rock::rock::rock:

now if ya were to make a radiator over flow & windshield washer jug that would fit in the spare battery tray, i would get on that list:rock::rock::rock: ( an old idea of mine;):D):rock::rock::rock:

:rock::rock::rock:

now if ya were to make a radiator over flow & windshield washer jug that would fit in the spare battery tray, i would get on that list:rock::rock::rock: ( an old idea of mine;):D):rock::rock::rock:

We can do anything boss, draw it up , let me know shoot it to me, consider it done

This may be a stupid question but what are they for ?

there are no stupid questions boss, alot of folks use them one to take up space in the xtra battery box,
others just use it for looks

but it goes in the xtra battery box on the passenger side, if you look at midnite runners CE you can see a pic of it in his sig pics boss

Use them to store things you don't want inside your truck. Jumper cables, oil, rags.... whatever.

Use them to store things you don't want inside your truck. Jumper cables, oil, rags.... whatever.

great for getting a small tool bag with tools in it ,,,just saying ,,,or to heat up your lunch ,,:D

Oh cool I have my aem on that battery tray that would be perfect to hide it

So who is interested? There is always a post about someone looking for one. :dontknow:
No one started a list yet.

ours will be totally different to a point as not to ''copy'' others, it will be billet aluminum the top will have a normal engraving of someting I havent decided yet, or for xtra you can have it engraved with anything you like

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back