Busted a modded Lightning yesterday

VENOMOUS1 said:
I was about to tell that Vette owner that I just beat the shit outta a stock Brand New Auto C6 and he wasn't happy. Still gave me a huge thumbs up, but thinking he went to trade it for a Zo6 or ZR1? My QC showed him taillights! I do love my Vette as well, and it is quite unfortunate my 5600lb truck will outrun my Vette.:(
Two sick ass rides my friend......

are we that much of an asshole here to the L guys ???

im done with that site - just out-right disrespectful IMHO

VIPER said:
are we that much of an asshole here to the L guys ???

im done with that site - just out-right disrespectful IMHO

Some of them do like to run their mouths:dontknow: If we went over there talkin sh*t, it'd be a different story. Internet tough guys;)

You missed that some Lightning owners can not accept a kill story where the Lightning loses.

sad.....but true.

And black Lightnings are the slowest. However, i got beat the most by black srt10's :hmmmm2:

i call BS i've seen cody get beat by a challenger, got the video to prove it:D

RagunCajun said:
You missed that some Lightning owners can not accept a kill story where the Lightning loses.

sad.....but true.

And black Lightnings are the slowest. However, i got beat the most by black srt10's :hmmmm2:

that runs in the srt family as well.

10banger said:
Two sick ass rides my friend......

Well I appreciate that! I am looking to run a sleeper F-150 that's whippled and puttin down 420/500 over the next couple days and though I'd join in this thread and stir the pot.:D

"No it's a Saleen blower, basically a 2.3L Whipple turned upside down. I had the a/f checked when I first put the blower on and it's was doing 420/500 to the ground.

I've added longtubes since that dyno, now I'm just waiting for Jim sr. to fly down to houston for a tuning session and tune in my 60# injectors. He is pretty confident I can still 450-460rwhp and 550+ftlbs with a good tune.

You would be surprised though how much my truck weighs. I'm willing to bet our race weight is about the same, if mine not slightly more
."

Last edited:
eddie102870 said:
i call BS i've seen cody get beat by a challenger, got the video to prove it:D
Yeah but I got sprayed on, Stinkers chally would have beat this lightning easier than I did so there :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
it has happened here to bud, nothing new, jsut the way things are;)

yep i know buddy - here is the way im looking at it now SRT or SVT there just letters, what ever flavor you like thats that - what ever is going to put a smile on your face me im an SRT fan :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

the SVT that i have is nothing compared to my SRT IMHO it dont make me have shitty grin from ear to ear when im grabbing gear's !!!

VIPER said:
yep i know buddy - here is the way im looking at it now SRT or SVT there just letters, what ever flavor you like thats that - what ever is going to put a smile on your face me im an SRT fan :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

the SVT that i have is nothing compared to my SRT IMHO it dont make me have shitty grin from ear to ear when im grabbing gear's !!!
Well said sir :rock:

VIPER said:
there are a few SVT's here in jersey with plates like that - a few yrs backs i had a bet with a SVT owner if i win he removes his plates " SRT WAT " he was game so we raced - i beat him by a full truck length and he handed me the screw driver and i removed the plates - to this day the plates sit in my office :)

Cool story !! :rock:

hmmm i missed alot on here.

didnt mean to start a bunch of shit.:dontknow:

we are all race truck enthusiast who love being able to whoop up on performance cars. :rock:

betsvt said:
hmmm i missed alot on here.

didnt mean to start a bunch of shit.:dontknow:

we are all race truck enthusiast who love being able to whoop up on performance cars. :rock:
No, no, please. You did not start anything. I am just a grouchy old bastard.:eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back