Busted a modded Lightning yesterday

SANTEEN said:
We usually do track day early. We rent the track for ourselves. I think last year we were done by 3:00

What time does it open?...i might be able to pull this off.

eddie102870 said:
this thread reminds me of the old days here on the VTCOA when we used to poke fun, talk shit, and have a good time.

I hope not...we have fun for the most part. :aetsch:

Prof said:
Pictures are discoverable...and this is the wrong thread...back on topic...

I have a four door daily driver that Mustangs and Lightenings are learning to hate.

Here is a hint:

ChrisyandRoy.jpg

Nice car how do you think it would do against this one?

wallpaper.jpg

1028091914.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

This has been one of my favorite kills so far.

Fepony said:
What time does it open?...i might be able to pull this off.

Get there at 8:00 am...much later and it will be full...damn Lambos, Ferrari's, etc.

Over by 11:00 am...lots of nice places to eat, great venue for a heavy iron show...bring your camera...the exotic stuff rules at this show.

Here is my photobucket collection almost all from the Supercars Shows:

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/rfouts/Supercars 1/

Guy around here has a TT viper, he's blown but us like we were sittin still and we were actually doing 16o in an SRT4 that would do 130 in the 1/4, nothing beasts a tt viper if u ask me, they're tooooo fun :rock:

same guy has a built Ford GT, too wicked to even line up with :eek:

Last edited:
chrisheltra said:
Nice car how do you think it would do against this one?

This has been one of my favorite kills so far.

There is an ongoing discussion on the corvette forum about the CTS V...'

It takes a pretty heavily modified vette to beat the CTS V or the stock ZR1. The LSA engine is basically the same engine as the LS9, minus the forged pistons, and it has 9 lbs of boost vrs. the 11 lbs in the LS9. Lingenfelter has moved my boost to 14 lbs...Stock ZR1's even with their weight advantage are no problem.

My additional boost would probably give him a good race. If he is under 11.50 he would probably win. But I doubt that he is that quick, I see no evidence of a roll cage, which would be required at 11.50 or below...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Prof said:
There is an ongoing discussion on the corvette forum about the CTS V...'

It takes a pretty heavily modified vette to beat the CTS V or the stock ZR1.

My additional boost would probably give him a good race. If he is under 11.50 he would probably win. But I doubt that he is that quick, I see no evidence of a roll cage, which would be required at 11.50 or below...

You dont have to HAVE to have a cage to run lower than 11.50 its just required by the sanctioning bodies. Im proof that you can run quicker than a 11.49 with or without a cage. Its not the smartest thing on earth to do but it can be done.

Last edited:
Now come over to LightningRodder and we'll show you how to make that a beast. You got the fastest color too.

VIPER said:
lookie here - see what i picked up last night
IMG00137-20100511-1803.jpg

IMG00138-20100511-1803.jpg

DAYTONA81 said:
i would love to have a vette

I was about to tell that Vette owner that I just beat the shit outta a stock Brand New Auto C6 and he wasn't happy. Still gave me a huge thumbs up, but thinking he went to trade it for a Zo6 or ZR1? My QC showed him taillights! I do love my Vette as well, and it is quite unfortunate my 5600lb truck will outrun my Vette.:(
zr1tire4.jpg

zr1tires5.jpg

n20kit2.jpg

anyone want to buy a SVT ill sell it really cheap !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back