Busted a modded Lightning yesterday

I'll say it again in case it got missed:

Psycho Mythic said:
Damn! I've been workin and missed all this. If anyone wants to talk shit I'll run your truck in the ditch before you get by me :D

My truck is stock, this guy ran his mouth, and went out of his way to run up on me, maybe it was charma that beat him :dontknow:

I'm no the fastest, never will be, and not tryin to be, but I rather have my truck than 10 lightnings anyday, if you "L" boys are so bad, I've got a 4cyl u can come run, but if you can't pull 10's on the street (1/4 mile) then you might wanna stay at home ;)

I invited this guy to the pcb meetthe other day before we raced, maybe he'll wanna go now...And the above is just my opinion, don't take direct offense ;)

Last edited:
Wow. What a difference in maturity between the sport truck guys and the ricer crowd. This thread actually stayed pretty respectful. I remember a thread similar to this on this forum that involved a boosted civic. That shit got ugly within the first two pages.

SANTEEN said:
Wow. What a difference in maturity between the sport truck guys and the ricer crowd. This thread actually stayed pretty respectful. I remember a thread similar to this on this forum that involved a boosted civic. That shit got ugly within the first two pages.

Ya, same with the xrunner guys lol:p

Awesome truck...awesome guy.

Hey Randy check out this site:

http://supercarssaturday.com/

Meet me there the first Saturday in June! I took the CTS V this month, will take the truck next month...great show, lots of really exotic iron...had over 300 on May 1st. Best thing is that it only lasts a couple of hours.

im sure most people on this board would agree, its all about the hobby, if you spend time on it and try to do your best on it, e.i.e no coffee cans or baling wire on you ride, people will dig it.

Yeah site is down right now, you really need to come down and got to the autobahan with me for a open track day. I'll get the grill fired up and slap on some steaks. by the way its open to all who want to come.

avmech said:
lol its all about the fun man lol, just kickin the old bee hive for fun lol, Prof has seen my old truck and I think its still around on the board some where. A fellow in NJ bought it.
im always done to run anyone. I just hate running guys that talk alot of shit especially if they win. If i whoop on somebody i still tell them good run. IM JUST COOL LIKE THAT:rock:

Did you ever loose number 8 plug on that Lightning? I had a 2000 lightning and lost the number 8 plug and lost the blower on the same day.

avmech said:
Yeah site is down right now, you really need to come down and got to the autobahan with me for a open track day. I'll get the grill fired up and slap on some steaks. by the way its open to all who want to come.

I want to run the caddy on Autobahn...got invited but could not make the date.

Look closely at the Supercars event...you will be interested.

DAYTONA81 said:
oh ok well im faster than that so....I WIN!

Not with a 12.73 you ain't. 7.8 = 12.24 and i know i can pull a 7.5 (11.79)

FATJACK said:
Talk is cheap. See you guys in Panama City.....

Hey buddy...i'm gonna try my best to make it to Breakaway on Sat. if i can. My grandsons are graduating HS on Fri and Sat. nights. I might be able to sneak away and get in a few kills before i have to go. :aetsch:

Fepony said:
Not with a 12.73 you ain't. 7.8 = 12.24 and i know i can pull a 7.5 (11.79)
i was going to spray of course...you have F/I so when i hit my button ill have F/I. with my old set up i ran a 7.4@93mph on a 100 shot and now my new set up is totally different

new set up N/A i ran a 8.004@85 mph. I now have gears and U/D pulley waiting to go in which should put me at a 7.8 in the 1/8 N/A if not better cause i have 4.10 but thinking of 4.56

old set up- cam, LT headers, 2800 stall, 4.10, sct tune, 100 shot on 28" DR

video of old set up on a 100 shot and running 11.87@111 back in 12/2008
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=47873245

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back