Buy Back

I get same type of letter from stateline dodge about every 3 months...3k over kelly because i have a truck others want lol :)

I've gotten 3 of those letters from my local dealership

Yup got that one too, offered me $17,500 for my Night Runner. I laughed and walked out!

Could be they have a customer looking for a "Specific" truck that yours matches the description, and willing to pay good money for. Have had this happen with a Lightning I had a few years ago.

Guys don't be so Negative!
Maybe the Dealerships Son wrecked his SRT-10 and is trying to find a Replacement.
He could have that extra $70,000 from his Aunt Emma thats just Burning a Hole in his pocket and really is looking for a New Toy!

If you believe that I have these Hemi Heads that bolt onto the Viper V10 in my Garage and I'm ready to unload them cheap to off set the High Price of Gas!

Guys don't be so Negative!
Maybe the Dealerships Son wrecked his SRT-10 and is trying to find a Replacement.
He could have that extra $70,000 from his Aunt Emma thats just Burning a Hole in his pocket and really is looking for a New Toy!

If you believe that I have these Hemi Heads that bolt onto the Viper V10 in my Garage and I'm ready to unload them cheap to off set the High Price of Gas!

LMAO:rock::rock:

I knew it was just a sales pitch,:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow: but I'm going to go in and see what they offer just for fun.:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

But, I see where you guys commented on the oil change coupons they send out that don't apply to our rides. The first time I had my service done at our Dodge Dealership, I bitched about just that issue, you always send out coupons for everything but my 10. Since then, I have never paid them over $90 bucks for an oil change and service.

Guess I'm lucky, I've got one of the good dealerships, plus being the President of the local MOPAR clubs could play a part in that too, LOL

love to go in on them kind of offers & screw with,lol:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

I just got a check in the mail from Dodge for $19,890 for my 10 if I trade it in. LMFAO:chain: I have 25k mileage.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back