Buy Back

ccfeyh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a ltetter from the local Dodge Dealer yesterday, wasn't a form letter either. They said they want to buy my truck, said they will make an offer over bluebook.

Gonna have to be a gigantic offer, I am not making thaty mistake ever again. Long time ago I owned at 69 Chevy stepside, built 327, lowered all the way round, 10" deep dish with baby moons, was an awesome truck. Sold it and as it was driving away, knew I had made a mistake, they will bury me in this truck!

:dito:
They are trying to sell new cars. You will just be wasting your time trying to find out what they will give you.

yeah theres no way in all high hell that i would let my V10 go, esspecially not to a dealership that would try and micro analyze the truck...

I'm with these guys.

It's a sales pitch to get you in there, and they're "above blue book" will most likey be on trade in value if you were to purchase a new vehicle.

I get em all the time from our dodge place. Just a sales pitch. They even specify my Ram SRT-10 in the letter. Computers can do amazing things...even search dmv records to send out form letter and print them.

I get em all the time from our dodge place. Just a sales pitch. They even specify my Ram SRT-10 in the letter. Computers can do amazing things...even search dmv records to send out form letter and print them.

Yeah, but they can't seem to send you a coupon for an oil change for the actual cost for a V-10 with synthetic, lol always 24.95 fine print: (up to 5 qts, v-10, srt extra, synthetic extra.........) :argh:

Lexus sends me letters every few months saying the same thing lol. Everyone is right its just a sales pitch to get you into the dealership so they can underpay you for your trade in and over price you on a newer model lol

I knew it was just a sales pitch, but I'm going to go in and see what they offer just for fun.

But, I see where you guys commented on the oil change coupons they send out that don't apply to our rides. The first time I had my service done at our Dodge Dealership, I bitched about just that issue, you always send out coupons for everything but my 10. Since then, I have never paid them over $90 bucks for an oil change and service.

Guess I'm lucky, I've got one of the good dealerships, plus being the President of the local MOPAR clubs could play a part in that too, LOL

I knew it was just a sales pitch, but I'm going to go in and see what they offer just for fun.

But, I see where you guys commented on the oil change coupons they send out that don't apply to our rides. The first time I had my service done at our Dodge Dealership, I bitched about just that issue, you always send out coupons for everything but my 10. Since then, I have never paid them over $90 bucks for an oil change and service.

Guess I'm lucky, I've got one of the good dealerships, plus being the President of the local MOPAR clubs could play a part in that too, LOL

Are you going to the all mopar cars shoe tomorrow

Yea if you going to throw money away.... Just make what you have better! Don't waist your time bro

Got way over book for mine from a dealer. More than what a lot of people are privately listing. Know your deal and know when to walk.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back