BUY/SELL/CLASSIFIEDS

The queen deserves the penthouse suite at the Don Caesar or the Venoy hotel here in tampa/ Clearwater area …
Ahh yes, the Vinoy will do just fine!

My cuz lives in Bartow maybe someday I'll get to visit FL

If you do check for the events in St.Petersburg aka St Pete. Across the street from the Venoy is Venoy Park and the St. Pete Pier ( they rebuilt it a few years ago and screwed things up IMO ) the Old pier was much better ! The Park has a lot of events from car and boat shows to live band music and others thru out the year ! Maybe get a room on the park side :). Oh did I say the Venoy was place that even Al Capone stayed at and other Mob types hahahaha !

The Don Caesar is nice also and famous , no idea why hahaha , but it is on Clearwater Beach … I’ve stayed at both of them for weekends . Not the cheapest places in the world but makes for a fun weekend .

If you’re a a Disney fan,( I’ll never go back there) ! The Grand Floridian is an awesome hotel that we use to go to to avoid Disney parking and toll fees to enter , Just tell the toll both operator your going to the Grand Floridian and they’ll let you thru Use the right lane ! They have the monorail that takes people to all the Disney parks for free ( you still have to pay for the park parks . But the cost and time saved for using Disney parking lots is worth doing it . We use to go to Epcot for the German Buffet and once went to eat at Cinderella’s palace . The food was great at the hotel and Mickey and Mini Mouse were in the restaurant of the a Grand Floridian flirting with the patrons and kids … base cost back then was radical at $300 per night for a room but they do have vacation packages deals . Maybe the Queen needs a weekend of the Ritz life to be Pampered :D

If you do check for the events in St.Petersburg aka St Pete. Across the street from the Venoy is Venoy Park and the St. Pete Pier ( they rebuilt it a few years ago and screwed things up IMO ) the Old pier was much better ! The Park has a lot of events from car and boat shows to live band music and others thru out the year ! Maybe get a room on the park side :). Oh did I say the Venoy was place that even Al Capone stayed at and other Mob types hahahaha !

The Don Caesar is nice also and famous , no idea why hahaha , but it is on Clearwater Beach … I’ve stayed at both of them for weekends . Not the cheapest places in the world but makes for a fun weekend .

If you’re a a Disney fan,( I’ll never go back there) ! The Grand Floridian is an awesome hotel that we use to go to to avoid Disney parking and toll fees to enter , Just tell the toll both operator your going to the Grand Floridian and they’ll let you thru Use the right lane ! They have the monorail that takes people to all the Disney parks for free ( you still have to pay for the park parks . But the cost and time saved for using Disney parking lots is worth doing it . We use to go to Epcot for the German Buffet and once went to eat at Cinderella’s palace . The food was great at the hotel and Mickey and Mini Mouse were in the restaurant of the a Grand Floridian flirting with the patrons and kids … base cost back then was radical at $300 per night for a room but they do have vacation packages deals . Maybe the Queen needs a weekend of the Ritz life to be Pampered :D
Nice info - thank you

Good evening everyone,

I have a 2006 Hydro-dipped radio bezel in a black carbon fiber pattern. It's been sitting in my garage. I had to choose between black and gray carbon fiber. I went with the gray, so this bezel is up for
grabs. 100 shipped.

IMG_1022.jpg IMG_1026.jpg

Well mines an 05 .. so I’m out !

This is what mine looks like

i got it off a BAT listing for an 04.

the bezel looks the same as the 05, but mine doesn't have NAV.

did they come with the NAV option in 04???

323DD7FD-1E5C-4189-8715-5D33BF80EE7E.jpeg

I'm just wondering how/why the CD player in my 05 (RBQ) still works.
It refuses to play anything but "Photograph" by Nickelback, so I leave it shut off.

Last edited:
This is what mine looks like

i got it off a BAT listing for an 04.

the bezel looks the same as the 05, but mine doesn't have NAV.

did they come with the NAV option in 04???

View attachment 65918
No idea but the 05 nav sucks …uses a CD and updates were needed .. my bet is the nav is completely obsolete now ! Damn thing tried to make me drive around in a 1 mile circle on a road that was under construction years ago .. make a u turn ,, make another u turn , total joke !

I'm just wondering how/why the CD player in my 05 (RBQ) still works.
It refuses to play anything but "Photograph" by Nickelback, so I leave it shut off.
Hahahaha! We have car play now days!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back