BYE BYE to my sweetest ride ever!!!!

scottstoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well had to say good bye to my viper snake today, broke another drive shaft stranded, economy, other major life changes caused me to have to let her go, i will get another one someday though...sad day today...:( :bawling:

that damn hard hitting valve body, went through two new drive shafts and several u joints just not made for a daily driver i guess, my next one will be a reg cab...

just my bad driving maybe, u joint was vibrating bad should have checked it earlier then dropped the shaft and u know what happens to the shaft when it hits the pavement, anyways, i had someone back into the rear and key the door and it was time to make payment and it needed new tires and it needed tranny work it was leaking bad up front, plus they cut all our hours at work so economically was just more feasable to trade her off than to fix all that right now...

oh yea if anyone needs a good roll up bed cover i took mine off the trk will sell for 150...ask around i need the cash right now, thank you all....:)

Hate to hear that about your truck,man

Reading about others having so many problems is one of the reasons I sold mine ................before it broke

I know how you feel too

Stick around, please

VJ

Scott how much did you get for it? if you don't mind

............buck up you''ll get somethin twice as nice!

i just took payoff for it about 17500, it had a dent where a guy backed into me and broke the taillight out and someone had keyed the drivers side up and i needed new tires, the tranny needed work, all that and my work took away a day off our schedule and all over time i ust couldnt afford it anymore i was living pay check to pay check to keep gas and stuff in it...plus trying to pay for a divorse and become debt free this year i just had to rearrange my priorities...

sorry to hear this scott, hang in there youll get back on your feet bro.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back