CAAP Here We Come

I told the wife the other day that this summer is the end of tours and she immediately said we have to go ASAP. Gotta love when the wife shows as much(and sometimes more) motivation for this kind of stuff!

I told the wife the other day that this summer is the end of tours and she immediately said we have to go ASAP. Gotta love when the wife shows as much(and sometimes more) motivation for this kind of stuff!

I hear you J. If it wasn't for my wife's enthusiasm and support the 6speedquadcab would have never come to life. She and my daughters love this truck just as much as I do, and I know it will stay in the family long after I'm gone because of it.

They don't really offer public tours. I'm not saying you couldn't get in. Your guys best bet would be to try and organize a VTCOA plant tour. Reach out to someone at FCA and let them know your intrest in this..The farewell party I speak of will be put on by the National VOA with all regions being invited.

I will know more details this spring/summer I'm sure...

They don't really offer public tours. I'm not saying you couldn't get in. Your guys best bet would be to try and organize a VTCOA plant tour. Reach out to someone at FCA and let them know your intrest in this..The farewell party I speak of will be put on by the National VOA with all regions being invited.

Any idea how many would be needed to participate from here to maybe perk their interest in a tour for us?

The sooner the better, so I can book my plane ticket now.

Jason, if you come up with a plan I'll do what I can to help out. First thing would be deciding if you would like to make this the same time as the Fare well/ Woodward Dream Cruise..

I'll be there for sure. Just look for a beard sticking out of a Gen 3 coupe...l0l

Last edited:
Jason, if you come up with a plan I'll do what I can to help out. First thing would be deciding if you would like to make this the same time as the Fare well/ Woodward Dream Cruise..

I'll be there for sure. Just look for a beard sticking out of a Gen 3 coupe...l0l

That would be awesome if you shot for that week. I am planning on doing the same thing, minus the beard and gen3 coupe.

Sasquatch and Jane...

This pic was taken before I added the seat lowering kit..For all you Gorillas it drops the seat height down 2 inches, leaving the fore and aft movement stationary. Its kinda funny until i lowered the seat I had no idea the door had an arm rest. L0L

I'm 6'3 290 and believe it or not I fit quite well...

Now I actually feel like a real boy:):)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back