Cadillac video for Prof

Thanks David! I love my CTS V...never tried to drive it on two wheels!

You will get to work on it soon...making some decisions on exhaust and modifications as we speak...

Its still a blue hair car...:D AND I can cary their hoveround in the truck bed...

Last edited:
I'll bring my blue hair car and you bring your truck...

Take your choice:

1. From a 100 mph roll...to 160

2. From a dead stop for 1/8 or 1/4

3. Road track...maybe Nuremburgring???

But yes, I am thinking about dying my hair blue...it would match my thunder gray car...:D :p :rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:
Thanks David! I love my CTS V...never tried to drive it on two wheels!

You will get to work on it soon...making some decisions on exhaust and modifications as we speak...
Sweet! :D :burnout:

Prof said:
I'll bring my blue hair car and you bring your truck...

Take your choice:

1. From a 100 mph roll...to 160

2. From a dead stop for 1/8 or 1/4

3. Road track...maybe Nurburgring???

But yes, I am thinking about dying my hair blue...it would match my thunder gray car...:D :p :rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof had a typo, that's all........

SrtBrad said:
What's the punishment?

I recommend four hours alone with:

Danica Patrick, or Maria Sharapova, or any of the SI Swimsuit models...:rock:

Oh, sorry another typo...that should be minutes, not hours. A man can take humiliation only for so long before he breaks and becomes a sniveling blob of protoplasm.

Prof how much faster does the Cadillac seem than the Ram? I'd think the Ram would pull just as hard w/ the Roe and built motor...

Good question...I'm no expert but, the truck is faster in a quarter...but not by much. beyond 120 mph I think the CTS V would just run away from the truck. The CTS V is electronically limited to 185...and with the 4:56 gears in the truck...I doubt it will run 140.

The truck is brutish screams and bucks and just seems like pure violence. The CTS V...gets loud after 4000 rpm, but is always under control...and never harsh...it also is highly "tuneable" (is that a word?). There are four transmission settings, three traction settings and two suspension settings...so there are literally hundreds of ways to set the car up...

There are show room stock CTS V's with oem rubber turning in the high 11's!!! That is just outrageous...for a 4200 lb vehicle with four doors and luxury appointments, a supercharger and a 100,000 mile warranty.

The truck is fun...the Cadillac is wonderful.

Prof said:
Good question...I'm no expert but, the truck is faster in a quarter...but not by much. beyond 120 mph I think the CTS V would just run away from the truck. The CTS V is electronically limited to 185...and with the 4:56 gears in the truck...I doubt it will run 140.

The truck is brutish screams and bucks and just seems like pure violence. The CTS V...gets loud after 4000 rpm, but is always under control...and never harsh...it also is highly "tuneable" (is that a word?). There are four transmission settings, three traction settings and two suspension settings...so there are literally hundreds of ways to set the car up...

There are show room stock CTS V's with oem rubber turning in the high 11's!!! That is just outrageous...for a 4200 lb vehicle with four doors and luxury appointments, a supercharger and a 100,000 mile warranty.

The truck is fun...the Cadillac is wonderful.
I agree Roy. I have driven both, and the SRT is more powerful. But the "V" is more aerodynamic. In my opinion, the SRT-10 (with the right driver:D ) will beat the Caddy in the quarter mile. But the Caddy will walk away from the SRT-10 after that. Just my opinion.

Bill.

Come back Billy, we will take them both to the strip and with a good driver...you...compare the time slips!

What a great weekend that would be.

Roy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back