calendar shot with my SRT in it :)

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As some of you know I did some really fun road racing with NASA Rocky Mountain last year in my supercharged SRT Ram. Our calendar for 2008 came out and low and behold my truck is in the February picture with some of my other HPDE 3 buddies. Its not the best shot but its a shot nonetheless.

http://www.cafepress.com/nasarm.217596083

click on the "view calendar pages" section, I'm in the February shot

Dave...write that compnay and ask them why there is a civic with a primer hood in the pic.

Looks good :rock: :rock: :rock: Even the fastest color :D

to bad there is so much rice blocking the view though ;) ;) ;) :D

That little Civic was pretty quick. I've posted a link to a bunch of the photos from that event (pueblo colorado) last year. My CMC car (Camaro-Mustang challenge) is just about done having the cage fabricated, just have to get the Toyo tires, install the fire suppression system and we're ready to race. I'll post pics when its done. First race is mid March...provided it isnt snowing.

:rock: great photo:rock: i know you are lappin the field, again. they could have waited to show the field behind ya:) :rock:

Yeah there's a lot of unsightly rice blocking the red burley beef. But it's good to see your truck was pictured nontheless. Congrats dude.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back