Caliber Paint

Awesome. Thx guys. I have to say that my calipers are the only thing, visually Im unhappy with. Can't wait to get this done.

good deal bro, you will be happy. for the look it is super cheap to do, plus you got the best color truck and the shiny red calipers look good on that:rock:

if they are pink , they will turn a nice dark shade of red again

yeah, by the time i was done cleanin mine they were damn near pink it was so milky. but, i trusted stink and what he told me, and i could notice after the firt coat,,,right back to a beutiful deep red. works real good

i think the red sticker on a black caliper would look awsome.

that's what i have now....

2010-09-24185008.jpg

Last edited:
Those look sick as shit Hank! Nice job. I'm still on the fence about painting mine a light shade of purple.

I've used the G2 caliper paint. Their red doesn't match Dodge's but it looks good and is very durable. My fronts have been painted for three years and not one blemish, fade, chip, etc. And I use my truck as a DD. Cleaning them is a breeze too -- just shoot your favorite wheel cleaner and the brake dust and grime comes right off. Here's a link to their website.

G2 Brake Caliper Paint Systems

Hank, nice job with the wheels and calipers :rock:

heres how my stock hemi calipers turned out. The picture of the rear turned out nicest since i just had normal light. The front was taken today when the sun was blastin and btw the truck and wheels are a mess i need to wash and wax em but still not driving it untill i finish the wiring.

Front in day time:
IMG137.jpg

Front in day time:
IMG136.jpg

Rear in the dark:
IMG135.jpg

heres how my stock hemi calipers turned out. The picture of the rear turned out nicest since i just had normal light. The front was taken today when the sun was blastin and btw the truck and wheels are a mess i need to wash and wax em but still not driving it untill i finish the wiring.

Front in day time:
IMG137.jpg

Front in day time:
IMG136.jpg

Rear in the dark:
IMG135.jpg

Pics arent working... FIX IT!

sheesh, you need to clean those rims up, they are so dirty they look black, its gunna take alot of elbo grease to get all that brake dust of and get the aluminum shining again, hehehe

looks great bro

i was wondering what kind of break pads make the dust look glossy like that. hahahahaha

Nice job hank!!! Looks clean

thanks, gents.....i took mine off, sanded them down and sprayed them with the VHT 2000 degree flat black header paint. I just drove the shit out of it to get it to "cure". No problems, so far.......

yeah bro, wheels look nice and clean. that's a good sign of someone who takes good care of their shit....:rock:

i sure try to keep it clean. Seems like it needs to be cleaned every other day though lol. Its sittin VERY dirty right now. Needs a good clay bar and waxing to get that super gloss back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back