California members

I'm gonna try and make it. But right now I have no idea what is going on this weekend. It's labor day weekend and my bday is Friday, so the OL might already have something planned. But if I'm free, I'm there.

Black1 said:
Wonderful idea, and jesture, Tony.... I hope some of us can make it.
How about a on line get well card so thoses of us that cant be there can sign it:dontknow: :dontknow:

I'm really not the one that should be saying this, but guys....... We're talking about Jack and some time out of your day. This man has done more for us as a community than most of us may realize

Jack, if you get the chance to read this, you really are one of the good guys. I've enjoyed every conversation we've had and I really can't wait till we can chat again.

Some of you may be thinking that yes, I'm in ther area, but Jack really doesn't know me. This is you chance to say Hi

I'm not trying to pressure anybody and make them do something that isn't in there heart. I'm just letting you know what is in mine

Love ya Jack, You get well real soon there, Buddy

With all my Love, Respect and Friendship,
Jeff

i'll be there, let me know i they need anything too, im just down the street from them

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'll be there..would anyone like to meet @ maybe 530-6 for a burger, then head to jacks @ 630?

hopefully some more will show up. i know jack would really appreciate anyone from the forum showing up, whether youve met him or not. youll be family from the start. awesome opportunity to do something for one of the guys who brought us this place to congregate and meet new friends.

Where do we meet? I will try to be there. I need an address for burgers or Jack's.....I've got maps ( I know...old school ...no GPS).

Let's meet @ 530pm at :

Wrangler Family Barbecue
901 El Cajon Boulevard, El Cajon, CA 92020-5716

They have decent smoked beef / ham sandwiches and a good size parking lot with glass window view.

It's about 3 miles from jacks house.

RedSrt007 said:
Let's meet @ 530pm at :

Wrangler Family Barbecue

They have decent smoked beef / ham sandwiches and a good size parking lot with glass window view.

that would be awesome Patrick:rock: :rock:

I will let her know today, when I spoke with her she mentioned it would be sat evening before she got back home, so by the time ya'll finish up dinner about 6.30 or so would be about perfect sir, I will also shoot out a few pms

Thanks guys:rock:

I have sent out some pms with contact information, if anyone did not recieve it please let me know.

thanks again guys , this is def gonna do him a ton of good:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
here is also a place where anyone can send Jack a get well card via email

http://www.regards.com/cc.cfm/164

his email is [email protected]

thanks fellas:)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

RedSrt007 said:
Let's meet @ 530pm at :

Wrangler Family Barbecue

is there a list of everyone that is gonna make it for this?

Just checking :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back