California members

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Please post up if you live in the lower california area,

or if interested in a special deed.

if you are one that lives in this area and do not regularly post , please send me a pm or an email at [email protected]

I will contact you afterwards

some pms have been sent to all, if interested please respond, I will try to let everyone know later today, and redsrt007 and ocbob is boss, when you recieve the pm please keep it off the forum I think you will understand why.

thanks again guys:)

Allright fellas, I had to make sure someone wasnt gonna be on the forum for a bit , and due to medication I am pretty sure he def want be.

but I was thinking it would be nice if some of you guys could stop by Jack's house saturday evening, I jsut got off the phone with Margo his wife, and she said around 630-7pm would be great , that is about the time that he comes off his meds and is ready for more.

Jack is at home now, not at the hospital, I thought it would be a really nice thing to do , stop by , say hello, take him a card or something nice, for as much as he and patrick put into this forum.

So if Patrick or OCbob would like to get the list of folks that would like to attend, so everyone could meet up and drive over to Jacks home it would be great.

Margo wanted to thank everyone for the calls an support she has recieved.

So everyone got the pm I sent out, if you would like to stop in and check in on FSTJACK please post up, and maybe start a list.

I really thing it would mean alot to Jack for some folks to show how much we do care.

I also called kevin singleton to check on his truck for him, Kevin is going up after labor day to pick up Jacks truck and finish the build for him

Just if you would start a list of whom may be able to atttend.

1. HANK THE TANK

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back