California Property For Sale

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
mauiSRT/10 said:
Where are they located? I tried using map quest and it would not specify.

patrick

California Valley. Zip Code is 93453. The Street name that the properties are on is called Deleker Rd. The parcel numbers are 082071032 and 082071032.

I would ,but I want to sell 5 acres in Ferris Texas and 40 acres Dunbarton NH

OCBob said:
How about water or power? How far out in the boonies are the lots? How are the roads, etc.?

No water well but water is available if you construct a well. No power on the lots however there is power lines with a pole two properties away hense the price difference between the two lots.

The lots are located half way between the 101 and the I-5 freeways at San Luis Obispo. The lots are considered in San Luis Obispo county, city of Santa Margarita and suburb of California Valley. Basically the lots are 45 miles away from either the 101 or I-5 freeway.

There are paved main streets with dirt roads in between the main streets. My properties have the dirt roads.

Are there any restrictions? What is the elevation?

Thanks...the wife and i are looking for a small piece of land in Calif. to set up a spot for a camper trailer to vacation on. It will have a permanent building as well.

Fepony said:
Thanks...the wife and i are looking for a small piece of land in Calif. to set up a spot for a camper trailer to vacation on. It will have a permanent building as well.

I will reduce the price 10% for any VTCOA member who has more than 69 posts. I hope you find the right property even if this property is not what you're looking for.

SrtBrad said:
I will reduce the price 10% for any VTCOA member who has more than 69 posts. I hope you find the right property even if this property is not what you're looking for.

Thx...

This thread is just chock full of irony.

Really interesting....... no sarcasm intended in any way.....

D

SrtBrad said:
In that case I should get it for 10% of the total asking price :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back