Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare .. SWEEEEEEEET

THATS IT!!...ordering the new x box TONIGHT!!.:rock: thanks for pushing my over the edge bud.:burnout:

Call of Duty 4 is out already for the 360? What about Black Site? What others have you picked up recently?:dontknow:

I halo 3 and Bio Shock for trade if anyone is interested. Looking for Assasins creed or call of duky 4

i just got assassiand and call of duty they have a deal if you buy em both ... but ive got some other games im not to fond of that you may like or want to trade for bioshock... crackdown and i also have a stuntman ignition ....

noid said:
I halo 3 and Bio Shock for trade if anyone is interested. Looking for Assasins creed or call of duky 4

The "T" is not even near the "K" on the keyboard..... Black Site is supposed to be awesome. Anyone seen that one yet?

Venom Power said:
The "T" is not even near the "K" on the keyboard..... Black Site is supposed to be awesome. Anyone seen that one yet?

I thought I was the only one that actually looked at that whole K vs. T thingy!;):p:nurse:

im sure it will compare fairly simular ,, except when u get on a kill streek they give you back up.. for 2 kills a drone 4 kills air strike , 7 kills chopper back up .. sounds intersting not sure if thats for online or in the career

COD4 is the shit but im a computer gamer to and i got right back into EVERQUEST 2, it was one of the best games ever made..

try need for speed pro street too. my xbox live gamer tag is eddie102870 both are awesome cod4 rocks. im already a colonel.

Venom Power said:

it was a mistake done on purpose!:D

Picked up Assassin's Creed, Ace Combat 6 and Call of Duty 4 this afternoon as an early Christmas present to myself... I only got Assassin's Creed opened and activated so far... I use a Mitsubishi projector on a 84 x 84 screen.... HOLY CRAP the graphics are crazy.... I had to MAKE myself stop playing...

Venom Power said:
Picked up Assassin's Creed, Ace Combat 6 and Call of Duty 4 this afternoon as an early Christmas present to myself... I only got Assassin's Creed opened and activated so far... I use a Mitsubishi projector on a 84 x 84 screen.... HOLY CRAP the graphics are crazy.... I had to MAKE myself stop playing...

You suck!:thefinger:

noid said:
You suck!:thefinger:

LOL... I'll go a step further and take snapshots of the game(s) in action tomorrow, then post them here.... In that way I'll REALLY suck.. I mean...:needpics:, right?:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back