Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare .. SWEEEEEEEET

I already got mine on reserve...
Can't wait..as soon as I saw the trailers I knew this is gonna be one badass game!

Halo is still the best first person shooter ever created, and if anybody thinks they are better then me then meet me online and ill show you how wrong you are:D :D :D :D :D :):[__]:+)

Call of duty is pretty great too though, i might try and get the new one so i can play with some of you guys:rock:

Psycho Mythic said:
Halo is still the best first person shooter ever created, and if anybody thinks they are better then me then meet me online and ill show you how wrong you are:D :D :D :D :D :):[__]:+)
WRONG:D

hopefully mine will be overnighted from amazon tomorrow....lol

Going to pick up my reserved copy of MW2 for PS3 tomorrow!

W00t!!

sixty-in-5

W00t!

Last edited:
360 here... HELLZ yeah, I already BOUGHT my copy and picking it up tonight at 12 AM after getting involved in a COD tournament... In fact I'm leaving in 20 minutes.. Once I get my mits on it I will NOT be on this forum for at least 3 days nor will I be taking calls, working, shaving, eating, paying my bills, driving or anything else.. I won't even know what day it is since the shades will be drawn and the days and nights will blend into each other. I even have my very own genuine colostomy bag ready for installation. :argh:IT'S GONNA BE TIGHT YAWLLL..!

:D :D
Venom Power said:
360 here... HELLZ yeah, I already BOUGHT my copy and picking it up tonight at 12 AM after getting involved in a COD tournament... In fact I'm leaving in 20 minutes.. Once I get my mits on it I will NOT be on this forum for at least 3 days nor will I be taking calls, working, shaving, eating, paying my bills, driving or anything else.. I won't even know what day it is since the shades will be drawn and the days and nights will blend into each other. I even have my very own genuine colostomy bag ready for installation. :argh:IT'S GONNA BE TIGHT YAWLLL..!

Ok Anthony you're just gross

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back