Call of Duty: Black Ops

I want to get it, but currently I cannot connect to the online servers. I just moved out to the country going from Comcast to HughesNet, and I can only play private matches online, cant get into TDM or anything else. I get a NOT AVAILABLE on the UPnP when I do a test. I called Playstation tech support today and Im going to try to fix the problem.....until then Im not buying anything unless I can play it online.

There is an app on the Droid marketplace. just search call of duty: Black Ops. Has lots of info. Also regarding the Zombies not much has been released other than it will only be available on the Hardened and prestige editions of the game. Cost is either $80 for hardened or $150+ for the prestige. Hopefully the PS3 servers are up and running this time. Last time when MW2 came out no one could play for a few days. Good thing i have xbox :rock:

OCBob said:
I'll stick with Pong.

Yep bud, give me some Colecovision or Atari and it's all good. These new gadgets got way too many buttons to remember. We had a jump/hit/gas pedal button all in one? Damn younguns!! Lmao

Oh, and how many on this thread other than Scoobert lives in their parents guesthouse/basement and wears diapers while playing COD so you ain't gotta get up to piss/crap? LOL

Just BSn y'all! I know Scoob is one of the few,proud.

VENOMOUS1 said:
Oh, and how many on this thread other than Scoobert lives in their parents guesthouse/basement and wears diapers while playing COD so you ain't gotta get up to piss/crap? LOL

I use a bedpan :dontknow:

VENOMOUS1 said:

dude if my mom had room and patience for me i would be there. no doubt!:elefant:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.544791.20-227-601

:p just picked up that upgrade for black ops. been wanting to do an SSD for a while, and windows 7 64 pro. i think its a great upgrade over xp and a raptor.
will still use the raptor for the cache files.
was thinking about a vid card upgrade, however i will be waiting for the 6890 to come out. i still have a 8800GTS512g92OC. works good for MW2, so i think it will work for black ops.

Last edited:
got the game from newegg
EMCZZYX76
$10 off with that code, so its only $50 no tax no shipping.
should have it friday, just in time to play it.

Just played it for six hours straight. Waited in line for 2 hours and their were hundreds ahead of me!

Such a bad ass game. I think I should already apologize to my wife for the future time wasting ahead!

tried it at lunch, the graphics are soo much better, thumbs up so far.

what I like most is the fact that you can buy (fake money) certain perks, guns, etc. No more having to use guns you hate. Just buy what u want and shoot!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back