Call of Duty: Black Ops

oh god yes. I'm on Xbox. I know it sounds ridiculous but I took Tuesday off from school and work so I can get all my playing out of my system.

I pre-ordered mine :rock: :rock:

Just waiting for the 9th :playingball:

Damm I preordered the last COD and played it a couple times and have been to busy since,,, and there is already a new one out dammit.. lol

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Damm I preordered the last COD and played it a couple times and have been to busy since,,, and there is already a new one out dammit.. lol

depends what was the last one you played?

NOPE!!! After the FAILURE of MW2 I don't think i'll ever buy another one. COD4 is the best overall FPS i've ever played.

bigredv10 said:
NOPE!!! After the FAILURE of MW2 I don't think i'll ever buy another one. COD4 is the best overall FPS i've ever played.

lol i got banned from MW2. but what else is there. and they are having dedicated servers, that was the issue with MW2 anyhow.

The issue was all the cheating and Infinity wards and Activisions lack of coding skills. Also activision not pushing SONY to ban cheaters. They still didn't fix the respawn problems from COD4 and WAW. I don't expect things to change much mark my words there will be 10 prestige within days.

failure of MW2 what are you talking about. That sh!t is still awsome. Even after halo reach came out there are still thousands playing at a time. And I think it got 9.5 out of 10 if i remember correct.

sparksftball69 said:
failure of MW2 what are you talking about. That sh!t is still awsome. Even after halo reach came out there are still thousands playing at a time. And I think it got 9.5 out of 10 if i remember correct.

I could write a book on how MW2 failed. 1000's still play wolfenstein doesn't mean anything.

I am getting a copy for free due to being one of the guy interviewed for the game.... However I only own a Nintendo WII... Troy's APT here I COME!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back