Call of Duty: Black Ops

1fast10 said:
I am getting a copy for free due to being one of the guy interviewed for the game.... However I only own a Nintendo WII... Troy's APT here I COME!!!!!!

Damn straight son! Ill be setting up my PS3 tom!

geez..trucks, video games..naked wimmins...next you all will post that you like beer too or something....Grow the hell up will ya?...lol

Yuengling...brewed not far from here...I had never heard of it till I moved to Pa...not a bad beer, but then again, not a great beer either...I like Grey Goose myself..

Wild Turkey= the proverbial firewater..

and the 101 is even more proverbial:D

it's a tweener beer...

between the shit drunk i'm gonna get beer...

and the premiums...

me and alisha both like it...so it's a win/win:D

My wife likes it, but we rarely drink it..She prefers wine..Im going to buy stock in Australian wines..lol

yep..chardonnay....the big bottle...lol..

Ive been following the news fairly close on Black ops recently and Im excited for it. Treyarch has listened to the community feedback and made the appropriate changes and removed many aspects of MW2 that were the biggest problems, ie quick scoping, commando pro among some other changes. Im sure it will have its issues but for now at least things look promising. On a side note I pre ordered mine through gamestop and have been participating in their surprise attack sweepstakes. got an email a few days ago saying I won something but the bastiges wont say what it is....Id like the Black Ops edition Harley or the Jeep :)

There's a new one coming out???? Shit, I can't wait to get back stateside!!! Now my new dilemma is whether I want a PS3 or XBOX360 version....Hmmmmmmmm....I think Im gonna try Xbox this time! :D

I preordered mine. I just recently started playing xbox 360 in july with WAW and I was hooked on the zombies part. I'm excited that black ops has zombies. I like MW2, just about to prestige again and have had it for less than two months.

My name is blown32v send a message saying like vtcoa if you want to play.

spyder1337 said:
I preordered mine. I just recently started playing xbox 360 in july with WAW and I was hooked on the zombies part. I'm excited that black ops has zombies. I like MW2, just about to prestige again and have had it for less than two months.

My name is blown32v send a message saying like vtcoa if you want to play.
Im SNAKEBIT102870 on XBOX

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back