Call of Duty: Black Ops

I really don't think the new COD is all that great. I like the game play of COD MW2 better. It was faster more responsive and more accurate. I hate the way games are just dropping off. i've played it for around 3 hrs or so and rank is to easy to get as well. Yeah there are more prestige levels but still. The maps arent that great either. To many of the maps have 30 plus rooms for little campers to sit in. I like the fact that they took away the crazy long knife attack. But dont like the fact that 90% of the time when you go to swipe at someone you end up chasing each other in a circle becuase you both miss. I like the way you have to buy everything and nothing is just given. I think i'll give it a couple weeks and see what the do as far as some updates but most likely will just go back to MW2. What is everyone thinking about the game play?

sparksftball69 said:
I really don't think the new COD is all that great. I like the game play of COD MW2 better. It was faster more responsive and more accurate. I hate the way games are just dropping off. i've played it for around 3 hrs or so and rank is to easy to get as well. Yeah there are more prestige levels but still. The maps arent that great either. To many of the maps have 30 plus rooms for little campers to sit in. I like the fact that they took away the crazy long knife attack. But dont like the fact that 90% of the time when you go to swipe at someone you end up chasing each other in a circle becuase you both miss. I like the way you have to buy everything and nothing is just given. I think i'll give it a couple weeks and see what the do as far as some updates but most likely will just go back to MW2. What is everyone thinking about the game play?

I agree. I played it for a few hours and really just got bored with it :dontknow: . MW2 I could play all night and not get tired of it.

been playing it a lot, i like getting paid for the contracts, hate them phuggin remote control bombs. sumbitches chase me around

viperhauler said:
bahahahaha..yeah buddy...

we need to play....did you get it?

:dontknow: I must be finally growing up.. I bought a copy in Louisiana this afternoon and now I'm home in Houston... But the disc isn't in the console yet.. It's still in the wrapper in the bag even... And I'm in no mood to try it out...:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back