call of duty modern warfare 2

Houstonsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a son who plays this game online with his ps3 I played a few a times not a bad game at all probably the best war game I've evered played, what makes this interesting he plays online with friends and people from all over the world,who else has this game there household

Last edited:
Houstonsrt10 said:
I got a son who plays this game online with his ps3 I played a few a times not a bad game at all probably the best war game I've evered played, what makes this interesting he plays online with friends and people from all over the world,who else has this game there household
Someone started a thread on this in non offensive. Do a search. I play it and its dammmmmmmmmn good

Yea I play every chance I get its bad ass last week I went to meineke to install the x pipe and magnapacks and the manager the welder andthe clerk were also saying that's all they play give me yas screen names and let's get a game together

my son and i got addicted to the origanal Tribes years ago ,,,i have gone cold turkey since that time :D

hell yes i am addidcted to it too :rock: :p shootin fools and talkin shit on a night of beer drinkin is always a good time lol

Leave some screen names ill add ya as a friend ,hey iron get this game and get on with us

here is the copied list for 360

juicedsrt10 - tooloe
Creeping_Death - 500snakz (not sure that tag is right, though)
MoeJoeJOJO - venom power
pong - Zcx????????
RJCH2443 - 10banger
EBAY - '05 Dodge
PAYPAL - '05 Dodge
BlueDevil0408 - silverbullet08
SRT10venomous - same as tag
rocknubchz - tork monster
BadCompany919 - BadCompany9119
WolfcreekBAMFS - ShaneKennett
TRCM - RB04
SNAKEBIT102870 - eddie102870
viperhauler - viperhauler
mxzxops - mxzx440
TS SMOKE14 - 05QCSRT10
POPPIN305CAPZ - kickinassrt10
TrillJustdog - Pissant#420 (his son)

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40563&highlight=gamer+tags

Last edited:
Hey rhino I'm going to add u here in a bit my screen name is houston_boyz

SRT10TRUCK on PS3 here. My playstation is in storage till a week more but ill add when i get it back.

505'sFastestViper. - five05sfastest
RedSRT007 - redcbr007
mxzx440 - mxzx440
Silverbullet08 - bluedevil0408
JAYSSRT - ur2slo
yadick - SUPERBIGGUNNER
bigredv10 - Darkenshrine1337
birelboy - raceplyr13
GriffsSRT - GriffTN
fahrenheit - fahrenheit75
jsandlin - SRT10TRUCK

and whats your screen name houston?