call of duty modern warfare 2

VoodooIII and Voodoo_III on PS3. I have 2 PS3's and do lan party between them and shoot my cousin all the time, when we use to play split screen he knows the maps so well all he use to do is shoot me. he dont do that no more :shot: :shot: :shot: :shot: :shot:

I got the new latest maps exclusive to XBOX.. WOOOO.. But uh, well you see uhhh... I had to leave out of the country as soon as I got it so I didn't get to play it yet. I'm so pissed about it too... Sooooo pissed...

Does anyone remember on World at War the Nazi Zombies mode? Does the new COD Modern Warfare have a mode like that as well? I play that shit all day haha.

Venom Power said:
I got the new latest maps exclusive to XBOX.. WOOOO.. But uh, well you see uhhh... I had to leave out of the country as soon as I got it so I didn't get to play it yet. I'm so pissed about it too... Sooooo pissed...
we'll have them memorized by the time you get back antnee, some are bad ass. i love the trailer park. i grew up in one so its like home sweet home:D

spyder1337 said:
Does anyone remember on World at War the Nazi Zombies mode? Does the new COD Modern Warfare have a mode like that as well? I play that shit all day haha.
No zombies on cod mw

You should try Modern Warfare 1... you may find it easier to grasp. And not get your ass kicked as much as MW2... Thats me. I prefer the first one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back