Call of Duty: MW2

There that's better...Hey Scoob, are you on XBOX? Where are you at dude, we met up with TREKER last night..

I wore holes in my Halo 2 disk...I want Halo 3!

But COD2 is pretty awesome!

Prof said:
I wore holes in my Halo 2 disk...I want Halo 3!

But COD2 is pretty awesome!
jase says that halo bdst or whatever it is is a cool game. havent tried it yet. been racing the midnight club los angeles a lot right now.

eddie102870 said:
been doing the campaign over one level up and finding the intel as i go. got to bravo on the spec ops and trying to level up on the xbox live. these little kids are kickin my ass. little bastages ought to be in the yard playing instead of on the game. seen one at level 55 the day after it came out.
Those damn kids got me all frustrated the other day kickin my ass all over the map....I haven't played it in a few days b/c I think the more I play the more I suck or it could be the longer I wait the better the others are getting:dontknow:

IMO halo 3 is still the best first person shooter there will every be. I have ODST, its pretty sweet, but you cant beat the online play it provides. True skill system, you play people on you level:rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:
Those damn kids got me all frustrated the other day kickin my ass all over the map....I haven't played it in a few days b/c I think the more I play the more I suck or it could be the longer I wait the better the others are getting:dontknow:
i played a match the other day with 2 kills and 18 deaths. seemed every time i spawned someone would shoot me:D the next match i was high man. with the same players. some of the maps i suck on:D

eddie102870 said:
i played a match the other day with 2 kills and 18 deaths. seemed every time i spawned someone would shoot me:D the next match i was high man. with the same players. some of the maps i suck on:D
Ive been spawn killed 4 times in a row without being able to move, plus i played a match with a level 9 and a level 67 all in the same game...that seems fair:dontknow:

Prof said:
All is fair in love and war...
make sure and send us you gamertag. i got a new headset this past weekend. we need to be able to talk shit while we are killing:D

eddie102870 said:
make sure and send us you gamertag. i got a new headset this past weekend. we need to be able to talk shit while we are killing:D
Hells yeah:rock: ...im pretty good at the talking shit part:D

Venom Power said:
There that's better...Hey Scoob, are you on XBOX? Where are you at dude, we met up with TREKER last night..

Assassin's Creed II is so sweet!!!

The story line is way cool, (Alexis was watching me play it, like it was a movie!) the graphics kick ass, and there are more skills to learn, and some very tricky play!!

Love it!!!!!

scoobert said:
i think my user name is scooby242life. i dont have a mic but i am not bad at playing.
your mom had to tie a porkchop around your neck so the dog would play with you ....... no one wants to play with you !!!!!:D

Venom Power said:

NO, pc. i have a 360 but i like the mouse better.

505'sFastestViper. said:
your mom had to tie a porkchop around your neck so the dog would play with you ....... no one wants to play with you !!!!!:D

your such a tool. lol

Back