Call of Duty: MW2

Serious question guys:

I have a PS3 and Xbox 360, i love the xbox controller for first person shooters, and xbox is way better for onlineplay, and i know the PS3 has better graphics...which system should i get it for?:dontknow:

xbox all the way...the graphics are awesome and are 1080p if your tv supports it...
Just yesterday there was like 600000 people on MW2 online for xbox...it's great!

kickinassrt-10 said:
xbox all the way...the graphics are awesome and are 1080p if your tv supports it...
Just yesterday there was like 600000 people on MW2 online for xbox...it's great!
Nice!! I have a 60" high def so the tv can hold it:rock:

I've officially joi.. HUH? I officially joined the dumb ass club. I was so.. WHAT?? I was so amp'd about MW2 that I went to the..... HUUH???? I went to the gun range this morning with Fahrenheit and forgot my G'damn earplugs.. Now after many .45 and .40 rounds I am listening to nothing but an orchestra of ringing and... :dontknow: pretty much can't hear shit else.. This is not good.

Prof said:
OK, now you guys have me interested in doing this on the big screen tv...I may have to get you folks to tell me how...I will load the game onto a laptop then you can get me hooked up to the tv...

No Roy... PROJECTOR and SCREEN... It just engulfs the whole room making me feel like I'm in the game..

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I've officially joi.. HUH? I officially joined the dumb ass club. I was so.. WHAT?? I was so amp'd about MW2 that I went to the..... HUUH???? I went to the gun range this morning with Fahrenheit and forgot my G'damn earplugs.. Now after many .45 and .40 rounds I am listening to nothing but an orchestra of ringing and... :dontknow: pretty much can't hear shit else.. This is not good.
You two an Item now:confused: :date: :girl: :marchmellow: Cigarette butts work good in a pinch:rock: :party:

DevilDawg3097 said:
You two an Item now:confused: :date: :girl: :marchmellow: Cigarette butts work good in a pinch:rock: :party:

I don't smoke.. It's not safe.. But then again, shooting without earplugs isn't safe either.. Wouldn't that have been ironic though? A cigarette but saving my hearing? LOL..

Psycho Mythic said:
Serious question guys:

I have a PS3 and Xbox 360, i love the xbox controller for first person shooters, and xbox is way better for onlineplay, and i know the PS3 has better graphics...which system should i get it for?:dontknow:

Get it for PS3! Dont be a psycho bitch!! or I'll come over there and slap you:argh:

Psycho Mythic said:
Serious question guys:

Get it for XBOX360 and join the VTCA clan on there..

Kaotic said:
Get it for PS3! Dont be a psycho bitch!! or I'll come over there and slap you:argh:
Just so everybody knows, i work with this guy and he's not cool enough to slap anybody:D :D :D

Trust me bro, you cant beat the xbox360 online experience and the xbox360 controller is 1000 times better for first person shooters:rock: Ill crank the PS3 back up when Gran Turismo comes out in march...

You guys are ghey! A bunch of dudes playing Call of Duty together? Seriously?:dontknow:

Mine screen name is SRT10TRUCK for PS3...:rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
1.) Psycho Mythic - Mythic Iz Me
2.) eddie102870 - SNAKEBIT102870
3.) Venom Power - MoeJoeJOJO
4:) CrazyUsMarine - CrazyUSMarine
5.) poppin305capz
6.)Devildawg3097-Devildawg3097
7.)dragon/John-xX HAZYGH05T Xx that is zero five in there :D

:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Im getting my MW2 360 and prestige addition game tomorrow so ill be on the hopefully

ntw0rk said:
Ahhhh!!!! So it is!!!!

Where the hell are you!?!

I've been playing for the last 48 hours...going on Det tomorrow to San Dawg. So I have to play nice with the family....I'm waiting for them to go to bed! Heheheheheheheh!!!!;)

the games sucks...NO ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Im goin back to world at war.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back