Call of Duty: MW2

WOW is horrible compared to the modern warfares!!! Anyway, im usually on after 7pm eastern, and my screen name is Mythic iz Me, i send out invites tonight:rock:

Xbox Live
1.) Psycho Mythic - Mythic iz Me
2.) eddie102870 - SNAKEBIT102870
3.) Venom Power - MoeJoeJOJO
4 CrazyUsMarine - CrazyUSMarine
5.) Kickinassrt-10 - poppin305capz
6.)Devildawg3097-Devildawg3097
7.) SilverBullet08- BlueDevil0408

OK...PS3 or 260?

This old fart is still on the pc...

Give me some input...

This could get nasty!

Prof said:
OK...PS3 or 260?

Give me some input...

This could get nasty!
more folks on here have the xbox 360. i like the racing games on 360 too. played last night till my eyes hurt. those kids were kicking my ass for a while till i got some attachments to my weapons...lol the special ops are cool too.

eddie102870 said:
more folks on here have the xbox 360. i like the racing games on 360 too. played last night till my eyes hurt. those kids were kicking my ass for a while till i got some attachments to my weapons...lol the special ops are cool too.

Yes, but the PS3 has better graphics, free online play, and a built-in Blue Ray Player... oh, And Me!!:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::p:D

ntw0rk said:
Yes, but the PS3 has better graphics, free online play, and a built-in Blue Ray Player... oh, And Me!!:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::p:D
but all the cool people have the 360:D

eddie102870 said:
i made it through the white house assault. havent made it past the cabin where you protect the computer yet but im working on it.:D
It absolutly sucked! Get the m240 i think its called. Go prone under the table and shoot everything that moves. The claymores failed

JeffBoyette said:
It absolutly sucked! Get the m240 i think its called. Go prone under the table and shoot everything that moves. The claymores failed
thanks i got killed like 6 times last night and gave up. had to rest the eyes. will try that tonight...lol my claymores didnt kill shit either. they dont give you enough time to set them up.

eddie102870 said:
thanks i got killed like 6 times last night and gave up. had to rest the eyes. will try that tonight...lol my claymores didnt kill shit either. they dont give you enough time to set them up.
Listen to it tell you where they are coming from and rotate from the kitchen, to the back room with all the weapons. Lay down right beside the door. When they stop comming move to the other room and get more grenades and ammo.

Just wondering but what difficulty level are you guys playing on?? Im starting out on ragular so i dont get pissed an break something:D

Prof said:
OK...PS3 or 260?

Give me some input...

This could get nasty!
More people have 360....
1000x's better online play than ps3 (my brother has ps3)
The graphics (as far as game play) are pretty much the same if your t.v can support 720p 1080i or 1080p
the only thing better about ps3 is it does have blu-ray player for better dvd quality!

Psycho Mythic said:
Just wondering but what difficulty level are you guys playing on?? Im starting out on ragular so i dont get pissed an break something:D
When they give you the choice I went with the 3rd one down...I think regular or the one after reg..

Yeah the PS3 game is on a BLU RAY and those of you that watch BLU RAYS know that they are the shizzznit! Anyone using the nightvision goggles thats came with some of the games? I think that is overboard but WTH do i know?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back