Call of Duty: MW2

I already have been playing it for like 4 days. Really great game, good graphics, the story is really good, and AWESOME GUNS!!!!

Daywalker781 is my Xbox live name.

Hellz yes I paid in full in advance. I was 15th in line disguised undercover as a geek amongst the other 300 or so dweebs (see pic). At 12:05 am I got my copy and was outta there....

Attachments

• IMG00293-20091109-2256.jpg
    IMG00293-20091109-2256.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG00291-20091109-2240.jpg
    IMG00291-20091109-2240.jpg
    671.9 KB · Views: 26
So how long will it be before I can just go to a store and buy it?

XBOX looks mostest bestest

try 3840X1200
i hope this game supports that.

also 2ms response time vs 4 at best 8ms typical for lcd tv's.

trust me when i say the computer pumps out graphics much better than a little box. also faster load times.

of course this is dependent on your pc setup...
hope they have a 64bit version.....

Thanks!

I am still pissed that Halo 3 is not available for PC's!

Venom Power said:
Hellz yes I paid in full in advance. I was 15th in line disguised undercover as a geek amongst the other 300 or so dweebs (see pic). At 12:05 am I got my copy and was outta there....
Lol....tape on the glasses is classic. :D

I felt the same way when I went and paid, like I was a part of their clan.

I just can't get my thumbs to shoot as good as my right hand.................. ;) Right hands got a lot more OJT!

But MW2 would look awesome on this 65" DLP! And my 8800 GTS might me a bit dated to run MW2 like it did 1

OK it's the PS3! Ali just gave me the amex! :) alot to do today but MW2 will be one of my purchases!

I think i'm gamer tag bigike ps3

Just stood in line for 2 and a half hours to get mine....in a hick town on Oahu!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Holy SHIT!!! So I got home at 2:30 am and played for a couple hours....THIS GAME IS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IN A GAME! 10X BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE!!!!! kp1978....on the PS3 ofcourse.:D:D:D

(Good thing I work the Night Check and got off at 11pm...down side, wife woke me up at 0630 yesterday....)

I wish my wife would wake me up at 0630...just once more before I die!

Prof said:
i have to be at work at 630 i can call if you want:D

Prof said:

It's not the fun when you go to bed at 0430...then again, it is nice seeing her right out of the shower!:D :D :D

Not so nice when I'm trying to get my m'r f'in game on in the middle of the night and I'm tired!:p

I didn't play mine yet. I DO currently have the XBOX on with its disc tray opened, the projector on, the 80 inch projector screen wiped down, the curtains drawn, the surround sound up and all errands for the morning complete.. I just cracked open the game case and now it's time to upset the neighbors with heavy gunfire.. Online gaming screen name is MoeJoeJOJO.

Venom Power said:
I didn't play mine yet. I DO currently have the XBOX on with its disc tray opened, the projector on, the 80 inch projector screen wiped down, the curtains drawn, the surround sound up and all errands for the morning complete.. I just cracked open the game case and now it's time to upset the neighbors with heavy gunfire.. Online gaming screen name is MoeJoeJOJO.
ill be home at 11 antnee, look for me...lol i was hoping you could tell us how it is by now.

Venom Power said:
NICE!!!I plan to be on later doing the same thing.....dark ass cave, 52" cleaned down, surround sound on blast and sounding like a war is coming from my house...I'll look for you around 3:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back