Call of Duty: MW2

5_0_BAIT said:
def give it a try. I have a custom keyboard that is rebuildable {z board} and headset so I can yell at the opposition LOL.

And yes they have it for PC and you can use any controller. hell they even make an xbox controller that is pc compatible!

I think online play on this game makes the game what it is. If you ever play online on the pc.........my name is my license plate from my SRT-10 (^1Vipered) The carrot one makes my name red in the game.

Yep my name reminds me of my truck. VTCOA till I die (or it becomes a political only place) LMAO

just tried to add ^1Vipered to my steam list it dont work.

my name is scoobertscoobydoo in steam.
look at the top of your steam window thats the name. if you add friend me be sure to put a note here so i notice. i get too many friend requests....

viperhauler said:
everybody accept requests from viperhauler....i just read all these pages again, and i got 10 names out of it....so goin to send out in a minute...
didn't get the right screen names for devildawg (matt) or cody...or patrick, apparently...:mad:

hit me up...

scoobert said:
only on playstation. thats gunna suck if so.
Yep... Playstation only...not sure if there is future development for XBox, PC:dontknow: But the game looks sick...so far so good on the people that have played the Beta...and it went Gold..so it's coming in Jan. I have the Beta downloaded...and will give it a go this week to see what it's like. Those who have played it...said it's pretty amazing. Graphics are "ok"...but the gameplay is off the hook. We will see.

NBT said:
Yep... Playstation only...not sure if there is future development for XBox, PC:dontknow: But the game looks sick...so far so good on the people that have played the Beta...and it went Gold..so it's coming in Jan. I have the Beta downloaded...and will give it a go this week to see what it's like. Those who have played it...said it's pretty amazing. Graphics are "ok"...but the gameplay is off the hook. We will see.

wonder how they will stop 10 people from sniping the entire game and raping the entire other team.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back