caltrac bars

RAMDUDE

DOGFATHER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are these worth the money?

After having new clutch and flywheel install, motor seems more peppy and loves to spin alot more now.

will these bars help wheel spin from a roll.

This will be my christmas gift to my self, from myself :tee: :tee:

thanks guys.

if adjsuted properly and kept adjusted properly they do work, they will not keep you from spinning but your launches will be straighter and you will get better traction

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
if adjsuted properly and kept adjusted properly they do work, they will not keep you from spinning but your launches will be straighter and you will get better traction

Hey tony are these the only traction bars you can get, is there anything else to help.??? I was on your site a few mins ago looking and found these. and bushings

moparracing said:
helps prevent wheel hop too..... well worth the investment & easy to install. :)

My truck has 3 inch blocks from tony, will these bars raise the rear up at all??

RAMDUDE said:
Hey tony are these the only traction bars you can get, is there anything else to help.??? I was on your site a few mins ago looking and found these. and bushings
the poly bushings do seem to help aslo brohan

They are definitely worth the money but I completely disagree with them being easy to install. The hardest part for me was getting the old sleeve out of the leaf eye. UNTIL I discovered the air hammer, then yea, it was easy. This is a mod under $400 that gives a truly noticeable difference after installation. Plus if you get them through JTSVP, you can get them powdercoated to for $30 (*cough and 6 weeks time *cough cough* ;-) ) and they look damn nice.

You'll have to mod them to keep them from banging all the time..no matter how well they are adjusted. They are great from a function standpoint but they have that drawback. And I didn't think they were all that easy to install. There's lots of how to's, etc here.

Ok I bought these tonight, Let ya guys know how good they work for me :)

Ok I bought these tonight, Let ya guys know how good they work for me :)

stinker's poly bushin set makes a real nice package:rock::rock::rock::rock:

stinker's poly bushin set makes a real nice package:rock::rock::rock::rock:

I have most of them, waiting for cal tracs to arrive to install everything at once :D:D

i loved mine...installed them a few weeks ago along with new drop shackles as mine where found to be shot! But there was an instant difference in traction under hard acceleration and mine aren't even adjusted good

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back