CalTracs

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rick (PhxPoolGuy) & I are finally going to install the CalTracs we got last year. Question: Because his is an 05 QC & lowered does the bar hook to the bottom hole? Mine is an 06 QC & is not lowered does the bar hook in the middle hole? Thanks

Rick (PhxPoolGuy) & I are finally going to install the CalTracs we got last year. Question: Because his is an 05 QC & lowered does the bar hook to the bottom hole? Mine is an 06 QC & is not lowered does the bar hook in the middle hole? Thanks

Wish I could help you Jim, I'm more of a 3rd hole kinda guy myself :drool:

Stealth78, your a baaaad boy. When are you coming back out to Phoenix. Barrett-Jackson has already come & gone, but the Goodguys show will be here the 14th of next month. You need to get out of the shitty weather. In mid 80's here all week. Hope your doing well.

Bottom hole yes.

You want the bar as parallel with the ground as possible. Mine were a PITA to install. Where the u-bolts slide into the mount is narrower than the lowering kit mount and also thicker. Make sure you have long enough u-bolts. You may have to bend them slightly.

Thanks to some of you for your help. The rest of you guys, get some help. lol
P.S. E I wish Rick & I could make the trip to CA. to help with the move, but Rick still has to work for a living & it's tuff to get him away from the his pool business. Hope everything goes well for you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back