Cam Shaft Sensor.

mikeu220

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can any one help me out with locating a camshaft sensor for my 2004 SRT10. I have been searching since November and no luck so far. Mopar discontinued it and apparently it's no where to be found. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction so i can finally get my truck on the road again. Thanks everyone for your time.

Mike.

Hi guys,

Can any one help me out with locating a camshaft sensor for my 2004 SRT10. I have been searching since November and no luck so far. Mopar discontinued it and apparently it's no where to be found. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction so i can finally get my truck on the road again. Thanks everyone for your time.

Mike.

I can get you one sir. You can reach me at [email protected]

Sensor

I am in the same boat on my 2005 SRT 10 part number 524508 easy fix just need to find the damn thing!

Regards,

LJ n Austin, TX

If mopar discontinued it where can they be bought? I have a 04 as well and mine as well go ahead and buy a spare if anyone has one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to be a way to retro fit something until manufactures start making this sensor again.

Does not make sense that you can get a new sensor for a gen I or II but not a gen III.

Got to be a way to retro fit something until manufactures start making this sensor again.

Does not make sense that you can get a new sensor for a gen I or II but not a gen III.

I have been researching this on and off for about a month and the only place I found was Jon at parts rack but the price reflected the fact that he is the only one with them currently. Supply and demand.

I was told by all my sources they had them, until I ordered them. Then all of a sudden they can't get them any more.

Yup I'm working on a new one with a couple other Viper vendors that understand the dire situation we are seeing. I've taken care of these guys that posted, but have none left :(

What's some signs it's going g bad? 06 qc...Def not getting the power I should....could this be part of problem?

After reading this post, I ordered one from UAP NAPA and i now have a spare! :)

After reading this post, I ordered one from UAP NAPA and i now have a spare! :)

Did you actually receive it though? Many say they can get it but once they realize they aren't made any longer they apologize. If so I may need to try them. I've tried everyone down to the manufacturers and other model vehicles ;)
Got those headers ready? Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back