• chevy camaro 2SS

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • dodge challenger srt8

Votes: 61 73.5%

• Total voters

Mr_hd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think ? I've heard about some problems with the camaro ( paint, electrical and some internal assembly).
I'd like to import one of these 2, but don't know which one.....

ive spoken with a guy here that owns the camaro and hes not to satisfied with it. the challenger is nicer on the inside. definately has a mre retro look. the camaro has a good sound to it just not crazy about its looks.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Marc T I voted for the Camaro cause it's a 2 door!!

huh..... srt is a 2 door as well :D :D :D

Attachments

• 2009_dodge_challenger_srt8_1_430.jpg
    2009_dodge_challenger_srt8_1_430.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 80
I was Always a chevy man. But I always wanted a viper so I guess I just can't get away from chevy. The camaro looks awesome and sounds way better. Except for the srt10 challenger. I heard the chLlengers handle pretty badly

The camaro is probably faster and probably handles better and probably is even more fuel efficient but, the challenger is beautiful and that is what you see first!

Challenger handles like its on rails and after you put in a tune she comes alive...

if it were me, i'd wait to see if they pull the trigger on the bad boy z28 model...then i'd have to pick that...but as much as i like the chally's...i'm a camaro guy (without the mullet):D

I like the looks of the SRT more than the SS but there are soooo many more aftermarket parts for the LS platform if you like modding.

I would say the Camaro, at least Fiat won't be killing that one, wait.....but Uncle Sam might.....

Buy a Mustang

here is what i just found out. The camaro handles way better and is faster than the challenger. It also sounds better. The downside of the camaro is that it has limited room inside. Can not fit more than 2 adults easily inside. The truck also has a very small opening. So if it is a daily driver and needs to be used more like a normal car, then go for the challenger. Now if it is a weekend play toy and you want to be fast then go for the camaro.

100_0856.jpg
[/IMG]

jsut a bit biased:)

viperhauler said:
if it were me, i'd wait to see if they pull the trigger on the bad boy z28 model...then i'd have to pick that...but as much as i like the chally's...i'm a camaro guy (without the mullet):D

Sorry, Z28 model has been cancelled:mad:

Rented a camaro for 3 days and didnt like the interior. Limited outward visibility and cramped. Felt claustrophobic. Challenger has a much nicer interior, but it is bigger and heavier....so though it has potential it cannot match the camaro perfomance wise, but I'm a mopar guy, so the chally gets my vote.
Plus, the RTs and especially the SRT8s may end up being much more collectible if Chrysler cant get its act together.
And I agree, if GM can keep it together, a Z-28 will probably find its way to market eventually.

the srt8 are badazz cars but many complian because the take off sucks resulting in bad E/T, but i heard they now offer a upgrade to 3.55 which will give a better take off but give good mpg and good top end and then they also offer the 3.92 up grade which will lauch badazz and i think stillhave the top end you need unless you want to go 180 mph:D

i have seen many SS at the track and run 13.2 everytime stock and they also look good but i would go with the challenger and it seems like you already have a trans am so the challenger would look great next to it

SRT team period has got it going on....I have never been impressed with one car companies fast model cars as I have with the SRT line....
I'm sorry to all you chevy lovers, I'm a hater, I've owned one and my mom had a GMC Yukon...they suck, always breaking (little pieces here and there and my entire cooling system blew up and left me stranded) my buddy has a 2007 6.0L 2500 and hates the truck to hell...
Chevy just makes inferior CRAP out of all 3 big american motor companies...I've owned all and I would have to say Ford has the best quality control..... speed> Dodge Chrysler owns that category, junk> chevy takes the crown!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back