Camaro ZL1

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove one and it is a nasty beast. $57k fully loaded 6 speed. $17.5k trade in for the 10 with 68k miles. I hate to let the 10 go and i am sure i will miss it. Just not sure about doing it.

What do you guys think?

camero vs srt10

pros vs cons is the best way to choose i had a 02 ram was going to trade in and get 2006 grand cherokee srt8 very fast and sporty...but realize with family and house i will alway need a truck...so i got a 2005 ram srt10 iam bless and happy with my decision.

Did you mean ZL1?:p

IMHO for the money get an A6 CTS-V with recaro seats you'll love it:rock: At least go drive one if you haven't already. There's guys getting fully loaded new ones for high 50's low 60's;)

Yes ZL1. They rolled it out of the showroom and let me drive it. With traction control off it is is undrivable getting on it through 2nd gear. I DID burn it down and saw what it has. 0-60 in 3.9. It is a nasty mofo... thet had a 10k markup over the sticker. It was $67k. Its also limited production. Heads up display and loaded.

580 hp supercharged factory 100k mile powertrain warranty and in a 3200 lb car.

You can slap a whipple on a ss but voids all warranty. If you say they are pigs then obviously you have not driven one. I love my truck and may keep it and just buy the LZ1. I have to be honest, it will beat the brakes off of our trucks.

Mullet...lol...hell yeah i am gonna bring that back...since i have a shaved head it will be a while till that happens...lol

580 hp supercharged factory 100k mile powertrain warranty and in a 3200 lb car.

Closer to 4200 lb car ( the Camaro ), they are heavy. I also agree with Kyle...check out the CTS V Cadillac, the interior is 1,000 times better....but I would get the 6 speed manual...but that's just me.

Last edited:
that's what it says??;)

He must have edited it after my post:p

Closer to 4200 lb car ( the Camaro ), they are heavy. I also agree with Kyle...check out the CTS V Cadillac, the interior is 1,000 times better....but I would get the 6 speed manual...but that's just me.

The manual's in the CTS-V's aren't as fast. They also don't hold up to the HP the auto's do believe it or not..

I think those LS1's are beasts.

But we don't see them in the Netherlands though. :(

I like those super snakes mustangs.

Cts-v has Less hp then the Camaro.

24hp:)

It's the same LSA engine. If you haven't driven a CTS-V just go do it. The Opulent Blue they came out with for 2012 is an awesome color!!:rock:

Why pay over sticker for the camaro? You'll NEVER get that money back:eek:

Excuse the drag wheels but here's what it looks like.
7B2CE3B9-04F0-4ADC-AEF8-DEA31E4E8C6D-4796-0000026576CD5916.jpg

Last edited:
Ctsv is sweeet...
Not paying over msrp. I would never do that.
Paying right at it. But the $17.5 for the 10 i feel is a little low. If i pay msrp then they should give me retail for the 10.
The ctsv here is around $70k. Lz1 is $57 with 24 more horses.

Ctsv is sweeet...
Paying right at it. But the $17.5 for the 10 i feel is a little low. If i pay msrp then they should give me retail for the 10.

They should be willing to ''deal'' more on the cts-v because they have been out since 09'. The market isn't flooded with ZL1's yet so they can make the buyer pay more for them.

There are some dealers that give better deals obviously but they should get close to that 57k on the cts-v

If they have a cts-v there just ask them to test drive it..

Ctsv is sweeet...

17500 is not bad for a trade in. I had a offer of 12000.00 LOL

Mine had low miles and was in great shape.

I say get what you want, if it's the camaro than get it. remember you pay the bill not other people.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back