Camaro ZL1

CTS-V will be the best decision you've made. I have already seen a fully built 760HP ZL1. But the CTS have more potential IMO.

2013 shelby......if I had kids is go with the v 4 door or v wagon(I really like the wagon)

My brother loves the wagon too. I don't get it, it would be a coupe for me if I was in the market.

I saforget the bowtie all togetherand get a 2013 srt8 charger.. they look tons meaner than the older ones and the 6.4 has aftermarket support now.

Apparently you have not seen me drive....I'll race against an automatic....and win!:burnout:

I think what Kyle is saying is that the automatics have more HP off the showroom floor because the manual trans won't take the same amount of power that the automatics will.

I think what Kyle is saying is that the automatics have more HP off the showroom floor because the manual trans won't take the same amount of power that the automatics will.

Both cars have the exact same horsepower (auto vs stick) but the stick shift puts more power to the ground, stock for stock, .....same as our trucks. The advantage for the automatic is they are easier to launch off the line and they are faster shifting(for some people) and don't miss a gear. So for the AVERAGE driver the auto is quicker.....but back in the day a stick would always win....but not so much today.....but I can live with that...and I still prefer to drive a stick....I wouldn't care if the automatic CTS V was half a second quicker in the 1/4 mile...I would still drive the stick.:rock:

Both cars have the exact same horsepower (auto vs stick) but the stick shift puts more power to the ground, stock for stock, .....same as our trucks. The advantage for the automatic is they are easier to launch off the line and they are faster shifting(for some people) and don't miss a gear. So for the AVERAGE driver the auto is quicker.....but back in the day a stick would always win....but not so much today.....but I can live with that...and I still prefer to drive a stick....I wouldn't care if the automatic CTS V was half a second quicker in the 1/4 mile...I would still drive the stick.:rock:

I know your a shifting MOFO for sure:rock:

I'm just saying from all the cts-v forums I visit there are no manual transmission one's at the top of the time slip chart or even close for that matter.

Most cars now are all going to autos. Kinda rare to find manuals anymore. hell I was at the dodge dealership looking around and every jeep wrangler I seen was an automatic :confused: Back in the day never did you see autos in them.

I know my grandma car the auto is proven faster & stronger than the 6 speed VS DSG trans. But that's all pro & cons of anything. Sometimes it's nice to bang threw some gears, and sometimes its just nice to not have to shift in like traffic and stuff like that.

Love to get one. I built one on chevy.com and the one I wanted ended up being $63k. Ouch. I can get the same one in a SS and save $15k. I owned a SS when they first came out and loved it. Needed to trade it in but I want to get one again. I thought about looking into the ZL1, but not sure with the price tag.

This should help your decision........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFUv7rQaFvw]Sexy CTS-V Coupe - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't Cadillac doing a major update in 2015 for the V. Should be a decent power increase also. I don't know if you would want to wait that long. To me it seems like your leaning towards the ZL-1 and why not it would be cool to be one of the first in your area to get one.

I would take a blown 10 over these kind of cars.
The look on their faces when you hold up those cars... PRICELESS!! :D

I'm with birelboy, I'll keep my rigs over the over glorified grocery gitters, besides I get more looks than the ss's round here anyway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back