camshaft

ok this is my plan as of now !
#1 gasket matched and ported & polished up heads
#2 gasket matched ported & polished up intake manifold
#3 thinking on this mopar cam

my next question is tune ,,how hard is it going to be to tune this setup
and what do you think my gains would be ,,i would be happy if i could sqeeze out 60 hp and not be throwing any codes.

Last edited:
60Hp i'm not sure about... this is the cam i'm using in my set up but i also have bumped compression so i dunno i'v heard only 7-10 rwhp out of this cam with a stock motor

Tooloe said:
60Hp i'm not sure about... this is the cam i'm using in my set up but i also have bumped compression so i dunno i'v heard only 7-10 rwhp out of this cam with a stock motor

well that would fall into what im asking
i was told intake and heads im doing will do about 40 to 50 hp and if i get around 7 to 10 out of cam ,,that would be damn close to what im hoping for :congrats:

i see in your sig you ported heads and have the same cam did you have any tuning problems???

well in that case yes sir! it should help you out alot i'v heard that the cam will perform better if it's degreed also i think mine is around 17º

wade you gonna get yous back together soon or what, i'm gonna go hide your truck from you:D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
wade you gonna get yous back together soon or what, i'm gonna go hide your truck from you:D

Your prob the sucker that broke into it..... NO you Can't Drive A Fast SRT-10 and you can't steal it with no motor lol!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back