Can we PLEASE remove the Lambo Buttcheek HEMI from the front page?

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
This guy is never on here and I, for one, can't stand another day of looking at the Lambo Quad Cab buttcheek crap. IMO they are all fugly and SEMA is doomed for having them attend. Just my honest opinion though:dontknow:

Last edited by a moderator:
When you click "forum" there are Random Album pictures that come up. Out of clicking it 10 times, I had pics from 3rdstrikeperformance come up 4 times.
He is not a vendor here, but a member. He is entitled to posting pics of his truck like the rest of us.
We can not go deleting members, or members pics just because we don't want them. The only thing I can do is re-title his album and delete the "Badass".
As a member you can go post more pics of your truck under your album. This way there are more pics for it to randomly select from.
I might just go post some of mine.

what about this.....
far right

e8bcf6af.png

Last edited:
So is that big deal ???? If is , I dint c no one saying nothing about my srt-4 or any other members putting pics of vehicles what are not srt-10 .

Never understood why it did that but im not really on this forum to be bothered by such little things lol. I guess next time my tooth hurts or something i should post about it? :p

i personally don't like that "ugly" ass red truck with the buttface black hood!:aetsch::rock::elefant:

That truck belongs to one of our homosexual members. And we dont discriminate here on the VTCOA. He's more than welcome.

That truck belongs to one of our homosexual members. And we dont discriminate here on the VTCOA. He's more than welcome.

oh okay, is it true you're suffering from Aids too? i heard this rumor was swirling at the srt10 forum.:aetsch::elefant:

Last edited:
Wasnt trying to sounds as if it's that huge a deal, he must have zillions of pics cause that's all I ever see. His name makes one not in the know think he's a vendor. He never posts nor offers anything informative? Just thinking those crappy pics are taking up useful bandwidth? Not a whine fest, just been thinking bout it for months. WTF ever though,all gravy baby!

He has 34 pics in one album and 17 in another. Venomous1, you have 2.
Again, to those complaining, post more pics of your truck in your albums. This is the only way for his to show up less. They are completely random.

so if u are a supporting member, all u have to do is put pics in ur album and they will randomly show up on the top of the page???

so if u are a supporting member, all u have to do is put pics in ur album and they will randomly show up on the top of the page???

you just have to be a member period. Everyone who puts pic in there album will show up randomly.

Get your pictures up there man!!

hells to the yeah i will. sweet. gotta represent the black trucks. i never seen a black truck in there. lol, well not my black truck anyways

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back