Canadian Members, Race the Base, Cold Lake, AB Spotted

But we should get a burnouts like , 2 yellow srt's in same time .. that would be creazy .. my buddy he is taking profesional pictures for car shows and staff . So he knows this creazy parking lots where we can go and play with a trucks and do some burnours ... he can make a videos .. By the way , ask Dan what i did with a truck one day in parking lot .. Almost wrecket 2 srt8 and mustang lol

Ok we can do that next winnter after i bild my motor ..
But she will need a lots of go go just to keep up with u boys ..

Yellow venom said:
No,no we race how they sit,I will let you leave the line first:D ,I'm not gonna race my truck this Fri.:( ,waiting to get my tunes back from Torrie.
how about you race me!! on friday? or are ya just yella!!! :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: Oh ya, ya are yella HA HA HA !!

Hucksrt10 said:
how about you race me!! on friday? or are ya just yella!!! :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: Oh ya, ya are yella HA HA HA !!

I hear a challenge, and I want your shifter.

I'll race you for your shifter. I win I get the shifter you will I will pay you what you paid for the shifter :D

yellow446 said:
But we should get a burnouts like , 2 yellow srt's in same time .. that would be creazy .. my buddy he is taking profesional pictures for car shows and staff . So he knows this creazy parking lots where we can go and play with a trucks and do some burnours ... he can make a videos .. By the way , ask Dan what i did with a truck one day in parking lot .. Almost wrecket 2 srt8 and mustang lol

Yeah,when u back in town? I have a good spot to have some fun,4 blocks long ZERO traffic,new pavement,in an undeveloped ind area on west end,and lots of "fresh" black marks when I was datta logging last Sat:burnout: :D :burnout: :aetsch: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Yellow venom said:
Yeah,when u back in town? I have a good spot to have some fun,4 blocks long ZERO traffic,new pavement,in an undeveloped ind area on west end,and lots of "fresh" black marks when I was datta logging last Sat:burnout: :D :burnout: :aetsch: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Ok ill get my buddy a call so we can do it like weekend of 11th and 12th ...
And im going to track on 10th... so if anyone want to go let me know ...
I'm landing in town on 7th about 7:30 pm and ill be in edmonton for a week , so if any of you want to do anything let me know , i dont have any plans ... :rock:

rottenronnie said:
Hey! How have you been??
Life is good !!! deleted the cats and WOW !! best mod yet! besides the shifter! Gonna take the beast the the track friday and see if i can hit 3rd under pressure :playingball:

You know .. I may cant reace Joe but trucks with just 2 or 3 boltons , i think i could try ... If anyone want to go next friday , i'll be down for it . I never did race anather srt-10 so i really want to c what does she cand do agaings anather srt-10 with aloust same mods as my ...

yellow446 said:
You know .. I may cant reace Joe but trucks with just 2 or 3 boltons , i think i could try ... If anyone want to go next friday , i'll be down for it . I never did race anather srt-10 so i really want to c what does she cand do agaings anather srt-10 with aloust same mods as my ...

Don't be skeered Rad,I promise to be gentle! Lmao!

Last edited:
yellow446 said:

Don't be skeered Rad,I promise to be gentle! Lmao

OK Joe you gat your self a race .... im driving your truck and you r driving mine ha ha ...
And my buddy told us he can take some creazy pics with out truks next wekend any time we want ....

Hucksrt10 said:
Life is good !!! deleted the cats and WOW !! best mod yet! besides the shifter! Gonna take the beast the the track friday and see if i can hit 3rd under pressure :playingball:

so huck how did you do at track fri:rock:

Hey , you shoub be bit faster than that .... Is that with a ne tune on your truck , same as Jeffs .... OOO what am i talking about i run 14.2 last time .... lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back